Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Any huge cock guys out there interested in collecting Worshippers?

Yes

I have had a couple of worshippers in the past, but it's something I'd love more experience of.
I'm only really interested in face to face meetings, so anyone in or visiting London get in touch and let me know, preferably in advance.

Joe

worshipyourcock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes

I have had a couple of worshippers in the past, but it's something I'd love more experience of.
I'm only really interested in face to face meetings, so anyone in or visiting London get in touch and let me know, preferably in advance.

Joe

Joe, as far as I am concerned a man like you should have an on-demand cockworship team ready to attend to your needs 24/7. Hung top men should never be more than a quick exchange of texts away from expert deepthroat. Please contact me.

derek_restless

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Joe, as far as I am concerned a man like you should have an on-demand cockworship team ready to attend to your needs 24/7. Hung top men should never be more than a quick exchange of texts away from expert deepthroat. Please contact me.
I totally agree with you on that

scanlan

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Any huge cock guys out there interested in collecting Worshippers? Tell us what kind of Worshippers you want.
Worshippers, reply or like if you fit the description! Have fun everyone!

I have friend who is happily married but is fascinated by the size of my cock. Lately he has been coming big bag scanlan.jpg
over, 2 or 3 times a week.and sits in a chair and I stand in front of him and he wacks off looking at my soft cock. He doesn't even touch it because he feels that would be cheating on his wife.

To me this is the true definition of cock worship.

tiny5er

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have friend who is happily married but is fascinated by the size of my cock. Lately he has been coming View attachment 617465 over, 2 or 3 times a week.and sits in a chair and I stand in front of him and he wacks off looking at my soft cock. He doesn't even touch it because he feels that would be cheating on his wife.

To me this is the true definition of cock worship.

For some reason, that's an incredibly hot scenario to me...especially with that view of your enormous flaccid cock.