Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What’s also really hot too is when the big dick is the top but still totally submissive. Like he’s just a big tool to be used. I personally play with this fantasy a lot, I really love to be a big dicked sub top
Oh yeah, when I said humilliated and dominated I also ment tied up while sucking/edging them...

Italian1986

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What’s also really hot too is when the big dick is the top but still totally submissive. Like he’s just a big tool to be used. I personally play with this fantasy a lot, I really love to be a big dicked sub top
This is something that my gf asks me a lot. She really likes to use me as she wants.

HungBoyRN

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Big-dicked bottoms and big-dicked sub suckers turn me on a great deal. Had a sub guy who sucked me off for several years who would keep me in his mouth after I came while he stroked a load out of his big dick. It became frustrating, however, because I wanted his cock in my mouth but he had told me at the get-go that if I paid attention to his cock, it would ruin the whole sub/dom fantasy for him.

EverettW

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I dunno about that but I think Large Penis Humiliation is an underexplored genre
there could be big money in it I'm serious
In ancient history small dicks ruled and it was embarrassing to have a big dick.. if you had a big dick you were ostracized

Reactions: Mario_Silva

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
indeed, it's not the only way I could envision a scene that meets the idea but it's the only one I've seen that is in the ballpark

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Describes a friend of mine. He is a skinny twink but hung like a mule and a complete bottom. He does not even like being the top.

He says often with a random hookup he presents his ass so the guy does not even see his dick. He says often if a guy see's his they feel small and loose their erection.