Big Cock Submissive

steveh9

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm dominant with women. Never did bdsm (don't like even the idea of it), but my wife likes it hard and we both get a kick out of me holding her wrists or pinning her down when we have sex. But when I'm with a guy, I like having his cock shoved in my mouth hard and fast and let them control it. I've been dominated two or three times and I really liked it.
I love to have my head held by the guy as he really fucks my mouth

Reactions: titapetita

Justintyme

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
View attachment 30669521
That’s hot. I had a girlfriend who liked to grab my big cock when I was in the shower and lead me around. I went right up on my tiptoes and followed her around. She used to joke that it was easier to control men with big cocks....

i think she is right. i dated a girl once and she loved my cock. said it was the biggest and best she ever had. which in turn meant she wanted it all the time. she would pull it out underneath the table and at the bar when we would be out. Everytime i would visit she would have me take my pants off so she could play with dick, suck on it, lead me around by it and even show it off to her girl friends. i should have stayed with her but i was younger and i played the field. needless to say she ruined me for life. i've never met another woman like her sexually. ever since then ive always wanted a woman to take charge.

Tryop

Superior Member
Media
Interesting that most people in the thread equate submissiveness with bottoming. There's obviously an overlap, but being submissive doesn't exclusively map onto being in the receptive role during penetrative sex.

Submission has more to do with the relinquishing of power and control. There are all sorts of ways to do that :)
Yes

Reactions: CUBE

trapmusik6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well I would say my submissive and bottom role in sex started when guys thought I was too big to take so I ended up being fucked, now I'm a full pledged bottom from it and guess I got my dick to thank for that haha! But I know a few guys who've dominated and topped me has really enjoyed the fact that I've had a big dick that wasn't being "used". It will just flop around or bounce around as I'm being fucked or sucking the guy off and I kinda like that too. My pleasure always comes second to the alphas and the fact that my dick is a bit bigger than maybe mosts just makes it hotter haha maybe weird dunno!

I've been told the same thing. I've been told it's a waste as well tho. I personally love that feeling of my dick swinging around when I'm being fucked or sucking. I'm generally submissive in bed and especially so with well hung men.

EquusAZ

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
*THIS*

I've recently gotten into bottoming and I also like the feeling of being a hung bottom when I'm in that position. Alternatively, I absolutely LOVE a submissive, and especially, a submittive and HUNG bottom. Absolutely the best type there is! Then there is the concept of a submissive and hung top. I find that attractive as well.

D

deleted955030

I definitely consider myself a submissive top. I consider myself to be a control freak, so the idea of giving up that control and someone playing with my cock is so hot. Love being tied, gagged, and teased. My husband isn’t much into that, but he’s tied me up and rode me. While I don’t mind fucking, I love foreplay, touching, teasing, exploring more, so I love the idea of someone else taking control of my cock. Have also enjoyed jerking off and being told when I’m allowed to cum.

So, you make a great point! I am a versatile switch that loves role reversals and consider myself to be a submissive leaning top (and dominant leaning bottom). I too am/was a "control freak," and as I have grown, I have tried relinquishing control, but it is so embedded in me and so many people divert control to me, that as a top, I tend to want to be taken control of. I love foreplay, being caressed, teased. I precum so much in anticipation, not knowing what you will do or when you finally let me reach climax. I love when I am tied/handcuffed and the bottom is riding, choking, slapping me, or is sitting on my face demanding I bury my face in his ass. Like, so fucking hot!