So here are some things you will run into when you have a big dick:
-For Oral, I experience a lot of teeth and if I don’t it’s because she is trying hard to keep her mouth open wide which leads to the other problem of her jaws getting tired fast. I also have never ever been deepthroated all the way and i deal with a lot of choking/gagging/and even vomiting from receding oral.
-For Anal, I have only got that once. No one else has wanted to try but the one time we did she was in so much pain we stopped after like 2 minutes. Most women will not want to.
For Vaginal, I have tried sending nudes as warning of my size and got rejected strictly off my pictures bc they are afraid to have sex. I have also been rejected in person which sucks even more, hence why I send nudes and save the embarrassment to happen online. I also have dealt with struggling to get inside vaginas because of my thickness and sometimes caused vaginal tears that slightly bleed. I have also caused cervix pain/bruising that leads to painful period like cramps in womens stomach that can last for about 30 minutes. Also have bursted cysts on cervix which caused her to go to ER and get checked out due to slight bleeding. And this could be a combination of length and girth but one girl told me when I was inside of her it felt like I was also in her butt which she said was pleasurable but also painful. Another problem with my length is that sometimes im left with about an inch or so that can’t fit inside her pussy it can be annoying not being able to touch the woman full body to body..I’ve tried forcing it lol which just caused her more pain and also made my base of my dick sore for a day because it was slightly bending from not being able to go any further in.
-Another thing which could be good or bad is that women talk about your big dick to their friends. At first it’s big ego stroke but then it’s like am I just known for that. I’ve dated a few women who heard about my dick through someone they knew, and at first I thought they were into me as a person but later find out I was just some sex object that caught their attention and was a life accomplishment for them to then brag about once we fucked. You also can’t really tell your big dick sex stories to people your close with because then it seems like you’re bragging if you mention how your one nightstand last night kept playing with your dick for 10 minutes because she was mesmerized by how big it was. That’s my take on big dick problems I’ve experienced, there’s more but these are my main ones I wanted to talk about.

Attachments

Well said like that your size looks like a real issue :O
The worst part imho is when you said that some girls suddenly start to see you only as a sexual obiect.
Some guys would say they don’t see this as a problem but it is. Whenever I get the vibe of being treated like a human dildo, I just say I’m busy and go silent. You’d be surprised at how desperate they get when there’s the possibility of not getting fucked again by you lol.

-For Oral, I experience a lot of teeth and if I don’t it’s because she is trying hard to keep her mouth open wide which leads to the other problem of her jaws getting tired fast. I also have never ever been deepthroated all the way and i deal with a lot of choking/gagging/and even vomiting from receding oral.
-For Anal, I have only got that once. No one else has wanted to try but the one time we did she was in so much pain we stopped after like 2 minutes. Most women will not want to.
For Vaginal, I have tried sending nudes as warning of my size and got rejected strictly off my pictures bc they are afraid to have sex. I have also been rejected in person which sucks even more, hence why I send nudes and save the embarrassment to happen online. I also have dealt with struggling to get inside vaginas because of my thickness and sometimes caused vaginal tears that slightly bleed. I have also caused cervix pain/bruising that leads to painful period like cramps in womens stomach that can last for about 30 minutes. Also have bursted cysts on cervix which caused her to go to ER and get checked out due to slight bleeding. And this could be a combination of length and girth but one girl told me when I was inside of her it felt like I was also in her butt which she said was pleasurable but also painful. Another problem with my length is that sometimes im left with about an inch or so that can’t fit inside her pussy it can be annoying not being able to touch the woman full body to body..I’ve tried forcing it lol which just caused her more pain and also made my base of my dick sore for a day because it was slightly bending from not being able to go any further in.
-Another thing which could be good or bad is that women talk about your big dick to their friends. At first it’s big ego stroke but then it’s like am I just known for that. I’ve dated a few women who heard about my dick through someone they knew, and at first I thought they were into me as a person but later find out I was just some sex object that caught their attention and was a life accomplishment for them to then brag about once we fucked. You also can’t really tell your big dick sex stories to people your close with because then it seems like you’re bragging if you mention how your one nightstand last night kept playing with your dick for 10 minutes because she was mesmerized by how big it was. That’s my take on big dick problems I’ve experienced, there’s more but these are my main ones I wanted to talk about.
:yum

Reactions: 15491001
I may not be super huge,
There is only one real issue: toilets.
I have to keep my cock on the toilet seat, dont want it to touch the bowl.
For rhe rest, sex needs foreplay(which it needs anyway) and she determines the depth.
The other non-issue is to downplay the jokes about my size.
Everything else is a plus.

Dude!! My ex best friend used to go through the same thing!! He’d always tell me about how these girls already knew about his dick from other girls and even from pictures they had in their group chats or whatever and how he could never do anal bc they wouldn’t be able to take it and how he could never put it in all the way he also had several girls try to deepthroat and they couldn’t he had like three or four girls throw up on him which was one of his biggest turnoffs the most annoying thing to him was tearing a girls pussy even though he knew she was a hoe and I guess since he expected to be able to go in all the way he just got annoyed only a couple of girls could ever take the whole thing but they were married so there could never be anything real there etc I’ll leave some pictures of his big Mexican dick which imo is pretty fucking beautiful :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I just wish he would’ve let me try to deepthroat it at least once bc I KNOWWWWW I would’ve been able to give him what he wanted too bad he was “100% straight” :weary_face::weary_face::weary_face:

Attachments

Dude!! My ex best friend used to go through the same thing!! He’d always tell me about how these girls already knew about his dick from other girls and even from pictures they had in their group chats or whatever and how he could never do anal bc they wouldn’t be able to take it and how he could never put it in all the way he also had several girls try to deepthroat and they couldn’t he had like three or four girls throw up on him which was one of his biggest turnoffs the most annoying thing to him was tearing a girls pussy even though he knew she was a hoe and I guess since he expected to be able to go in all the way he just got annoyed only a couple of girls could ever take the whole thing but they were married so there could never be anything real there etc I’ll leave some pictures of his big Mexican dick which imo is pretty fucking beautiful :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I just wish he would’ve let me try to deepthroat it at least once bc I KNOWWWWW I would’ve been able to give him what he wanted too bad he was “100% straight” :weary_face::weary_face::weary_face:
exactly dude size queens are full of shit every vagina has limits especially around 7 inches and 5.5 inches girth

-For Oral, I experience a lot of teeth and if I don’t it’s because she is trying hard to keep her mouth open wide which leads to the other problem of her jaws getting tirI ed fast. I also have never ever been deepthroated all the way and i deal with a lot of choking/gagging/and even vomiting from receding oral.
Damn! I guess guys with huge dicks have challenges, too. You are my kind of man, but you play with the other team. ;-)

Big beautiful dick and hot, too. I wish you had a twin on my team!

Reactions: sizequeenie
True! I had an ex who would complain she had gotten “too wet” and couldn’t feel me inside her!
Yeah too wet does happen so you gotta dig inside her more aggressive and stroke it differently..me personally if I notice it mid sex..I try to really rub against her g spot and fornix gap and also poke the back wall and slightly stretch it but depending on the girl it could cause pain. Lotta give n take with big dick problems

Yo he dicho mas vale tener que no desear,(en mi caso no la tengo),hay un error al introducir su hermosa polla en la vagina, al ser grande ellas son las que tienen que introducir poco a poco su polla no usted las vaginas se amoldan si son grandes o pequeñas,le aconsejo que lo prueva y no tendra problemas con las chicas al introducirla,y a disfrutar

My late partner was a measurable 10x6. He didn’t flaunt it because he got sick and tired of being treated (as someone else said) like a human dildo. He was a brilliant, accomplished, educated, sweet, and kind man but too often, guys would ignore those things. To me, those things made him incredibly sexy—it wasn’t just the size of his dick. It was the man it was attached to. Our most annoying problem had to do with guys making inappropriate comments when we were out in public. There was always somebody who I barely knew whispering in my ear. They were always eager to mention about how great it must be to have sex with such a huge cock. It was none of their damn business!