Big dick white boys

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
A while back Lory got into some trouble for being one of those gay-for-pay dudes that loves to show his peen off to the boys, but also make disparaging remarks about them off- (sometimes on-) camera and complaining that gay sex makes him feel gross. Uh huh. Need to quit biting the hand that feeds you.

samfro

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
huge cock fucks cute latina - Amateur sex video - Tube8.com

My friend's dick is like this but a bit longer and thicker. I had a lame threesome with him and my gf and I basically watched him fuck her forever and even anal, which I've never even done with her. I hope you big dick guys know your effect on women. All my gf talks about is having my friend down to visit each week so he can fuck her again and again and give her "waves of orgasms", because I can't.

jacko_9

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

My friend's dick is like this but a bit longer and thicker. I had a lame threesome with him and my gf and I basically watched him fuck her forever and even anal, which I've never even done with her. I hope you big dick guys know your effect on women. All my gf talks about is having my friend down to visit each week so he can fuck her again and again and give her "waves of orgasms", because I can't.

serious?

samfro

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
ya, it doesn't stop there. Apparently he's filled with testosterone or something because he lasts forever, cums a lot, and after the sex romp we went to shower and my gf gets him hard again and they fuck until the water went cold - with me standing there wanting to join in, but, you know, I'm normal and can't fuck for hours without a cooldown period.

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

StaffnRod

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Quite sure this clip was reported as being Johnny Dark-
Your 'friend' is quite a lucky dude, if he matches up :tongue: