5hydkgq96zl71.jpg

we got a thread here (not much but a little at least):

Photos & Videos - Hungbodybuilder27 A.k.a Jacob Gray

LonelyGuysMargaritaMix

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He is called Big Joe and that's absolutely true. Big muscles, big dick. And he likes to perform infront of a camera. Enjoy that handsome and hot young bodybuilder, he is soooooo delightful!
I can’t imagine the synthol is that safe. He seems to have quite a bit in his arms.

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can’t imagine the synthol is that safe. He seems to have quite a bit in his arms.

I didn't know what synthol is. Now I read about it and do definitely agree that the use can be very dangerous. But I don't know if the pictured bodybuilder is/was using the stuff. But thanks for your info, Gavin!

Khegan

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I didn't know what synthol is. Now I read about it and do definitely agree that the use can be very dangerous. But I don't know if the pictured bodybuilder is/was using the stuff. But thanks for your info, Gavin!
If the muscles still look abnormally large even when relaxed, it's a pretty good indication that some synthol has been used. This Big Joe does look like he has used some, but not as much as others. The classic synthol user was probably Brad Hollibaugh. While his synthol use was very observant, it's nowhere near as bad as others like Greg Valentino (even though he denies using synthol, he says he used a different product) and Kirill Tereshin.

I'm not going to post any photos because it doesn't really fit the theme of the thread, and quite frankly, I think it is a horrendous look. If you want to look like a balloon animal, that's on you, just don't ask me to support it.