Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Best combo there is! I prefer a tall, lean guy to a chub, but give me a small package over a big un anyday. Don't know why - I'm a standard issue 6". I figure, a 9" boner is staring me in the face, I'll only be able to get the head and a tad more into my mouth - the rest is pure waste. A little guy, 100% oral enjoyment, for both of us. Keep 'em cumming!

I think it's kind of funny, interesting, etc. that I have known a hell of a lot more big guys with small dicks than big guys with big ones. From high school though college and after, the big dudes you would expect to be hung were usually average or smaller. The guys I have known that have big ones are usually average or smaller framed.

Reactions: IFAB and spike117

AdamTaylor

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think it's kind of funny, interesting, etc. that I have known a hell of a lot more big guys with small dicks than big guys with big ones. From high school though college and after, the big dudes you would expect to be hung were usually average or smaller. The guys I have known that have big ones are usually average or smaller framed.

Yeah same here. I think it's hilarious to see and 6 foot tall/plus dude strutting around the lockerroom all big and bad with a baby carrot and a couple of acorns. I love being short and knocking them down in the dick department.

travis1985

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
One of my favorite genres of men.

And if anyone has more pictures like #13 above that show a guy posing fully clothed and then showing us how he looks naked, please share them with me? Those are fucking hot and I haven't found very many.