Big Moroccan Cocks Are The Biggest Cocks

8

884865

Guest
Moroccan Men Have The Biggest Cocks. i love Big Moroccan Cocks.

IF YOU HAVE SEX WITH MOROCCAN GUYS,YOU HAVE THE BEST SEX IN YOU LIFE"
 
  • Like
Reactions: jmt2212
Moroccan Male have bigger then Blackmen.

I see very huge moroccan dicks
 
Moroccan men are relaxed when they fuck a gay men. For them it is normal to fuck a gay guy. I was fucked several times in Tangier. I couldn't believe how those men enjoy a male pussy. And they are very aggressive. Just one hint that we are gay and they come in like flies. Its a male society. They socialize with other men. Women stay home. I was at a tea house ( mint tea) very popular in Tangier sitting with a bunch of strange men at a round table. I would say about 9 men. Suddenly I felt the leg of the man next to me rubbing on mine. He kept pressing. So I lowered my hand an put it on my knee. He grabbed it and put on his cock already out and hard like a rock. Then he got up and made a signal for me to follow him. We went to a back alley where he made me suck his dick and then fucked very hard. He went back to the table and when I went by he was make gestures to the other men probably saying that he just fucked me. I should go back to that table and probably get the other men. However I was very surprised of the whole episode and I left. Damn me. I could have some 8 cocks more that afternoon.
 
Moroccan Male have bigger then Blackmen.

I see very huge moroccan dicks


I'm sorry.... but are you fucking stupid? That was a rhetorical question. I only ask because stupid people say things like this all the time. P.S. Do something about your English.
 
Last edited:
I'm sorry.... but are you fucking stupid? That was a rhetorical question. I only ask because stupid people say things like this all the time. P.S. Do something about your English.

Perhaps English is not his first language.... ever think about that? Let's see you post something in Mandarin...??
 
Perhaps English is not his first language.... ever think about that? Let's see you post something in Mandarin...??

Are you 12? WTF does Mandarin have to do with anything? I swear sometimes, I wonder if people on this site have brain leaks. I like how you overlooked the fact that he tried to say all Moroccan men have bigger dick then black men. (He didn't do a very good job). It's absurd to say that all of any kind of people have bigger dicks than another group of people. ( I can not believe I'm actually typing this LMFAO )News Flash Moroccan's aren't a RACE, but a nationality. But he was attempting to say one race was big than another entire race, and that brand of stupid doesn't always go unnoticed. Do yourself a favor don't EVER encourage stupid. It makes you look like a jack ass
 
Last edited:
If you have proof that he has multiple profiles, you should report him, so he can get banned.

No proof as yet, but compare his posts with those of blackalex, both"members" appearing at the same time, with essentially the same posts...I will look for evidence to report. But I suspect he will hang himself nicely first. :)