Biggest Age Difference You've Had With Sexual Partner

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is the biggest age difference you've had with a sexual partner?

I'm friends with this woman who is old enough to be my mom and she's been kind of relentless trying to get me to have sex with her, which I've been kind of hesitant to go through with. I've let her give me a bj a couple of times but I really wasn't interested in more than that but I'm kind of considering it.

libralover4u2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I met a very attractive gal at a Toastmasters speech contest in another city. I was 32 and thought she was not much older. We hit it off immediately and after dinner we went to my hotel room. We had a great night of sex, waking about every hour, having a round of sex, going back to sleep, waking, etc. etc. We slept in late. After brunch we said our goodbyes after she invited me to visit her the next weekend.

She lived about 80 miles away and I arrived at her house about 7 pm the next Friday night. She greeted me at her front door and proceeded to introduce me to her five daughters. As she introduced me she told me their ages:.21, 23, 26, 30, and 32. They were all very gorgeous and all evening treated me royally. In our conversations that night it slipped out that she was 52, 20 years my senior. The sex with her was still very good that night.

On Saturday her daughters kept flirting with me. Even though each were absolutely stunning, I worked very hard to not respond positively to their flirting. For example, the 30 year old was wearing a halter, had a large bust, and kept bumping into me with her boobs. As the day transpired, it slowly came out that each were by a different father. Then it was reveled that she had been married and divorced six times.

Sunday morning was really stunning. They all, mother and five daughters, wore their pajamas and nighties to brunch, with no bras underneath. After brunch I had to leave to go back home. Each of the daughters gave me long hugs, their breasts pushing into my chest. Even after all the sex I had that weekend with their mother, my cock was hard by the hug from daughter number three.

I never went back. The 20 years the mom had on me was no problem, but temptation of the daughters was just too much.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She greeted me at her front door and proceeded to introduce me to her five daughters. As she introduced me she told me their ages:.21, 23, 26, 30, and 32. They were all very gorgeous and all evening treated me royally. In our conversations that night it slipped out that she was 52, 20 years my senior. The sex with her was still very good that night.

On Saturday her daughters kept flirting with me. Even though each were absolutely stunning, I worked very hard to not respond positively to their flirting. For example, the 30 year old was wearing a halter, had a large bust, and kept bumping into me with her boobs. As the day transpired, it slowly came out that each were by a different father. Then it was reveled that she had been married and divorced six times.

Sunday morning was really stunning. They all, mother and five daughters, wore their pajamas and nighties to brunch, with no bras underneath. After brunch I had to leave to go back home. Each of the daughters gave me long hugs, their breasts pushing into my chest. Even after all the sex I had that weekend with their mother, my cock was hard by the hug from daughter number three.

I never went back. The 20 years the mom had on me was no problem, but temptation of the daughters was just too much.
Sounds like they all might have been sexually liberated women! Part of me wishes that you would have eventually bedded all 6 of them, separately of course!