Biggest Age Difference You've Had With Sexual Partner

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was about 50, he was about 70. We met in a gay sauna, he made the move and we went into a private room to have fun.

The skin on his arms was rough and dry, but the rest of his body was ok. His bum was flabby, and he could not get hard. I felt he offered his body to me in exchange for some intimacy. I did what I could to make him feel needed and in the end, he was quite willing to let me finish inside him. I offered to help him get off - I was happily playing with his flaccid 6" before that and I wanted to see how much he would grow. He sort of smiled and said it takes him a long time to get hard, so it was not something he wanted.

I got my rocks off, and he seemed to be satisfied with that encounter. I suppose everyone went home contented.

crtbike

Legendary Member
Media
Memphis, Tennessee, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He is in eatly sixties angry I am my 50s. I have always like older men. I have learn a lot from them on things to do. I love older men. They are more mature and more experienced. I just love laying in the arms of a secy and older guy. They are really hairy and that turns me on.

Heavyballs34

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
30 Years. I was 19, he was 49. He was tall & toned & good looking packing a thick dick. Did it worry me he was older than my own Dad? Not one bit! He liked twinks and I was one.

He showed me some tricks which I thank him for to this day. We saw each other for about 2 years and then he moved away with his job.

EvurHard7

Superior Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was 26, I hooked up with a guy I knew through work who was 44 and freshly out of a long-term relationship. We went back to his friend's place where he was crashing after playing in a company softball game. It was an incredibly hot afternoon of fucking.

When I was 35, I hooked up with a guy who was 65. He had the biggest cock I've ever seen. He let me play with it all I wanted and then blasted his load all over my face.