Biggest breasts you have had your penis between

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just recently, not the biggest I have ever enjoyed....but she is much younger...sought me out here in the DFW area. Since we met we have spent approximately a few dozen sessions/visits together. She describes herself as an 80 (centimeters...so 30 inches band) NN cup. Which is an 32 O cup. She also shared her mother, who also lives near...is several cup sizes larger....
Just recently, not the biggest I have ever enjoyed....but she is much younger...sought me out here in the DFW area. Since we met we have spent approximately a few dozen sessions/visits together. She describes herself as an 80 (centimeters...so 30 inches band) NN cup. Which is an 32 O cup. She also shared her mother, who also lives near...is several cup sizes larger....
I was noticing that a great lady on LPSG just liked my post from 29 months ago…
To update…not long after my post I met her mother….mother wears a custom made bra that is estimated to be a 38v cup. Her daughters massive bust is dwarfed by the mothers. The mothers 3d husband that she has been with for about 20 years has his own monster cock….just not like mine…they…the two women/mother&faufhter have taken on both he and I, together or one at a time, many times….both of them love the visual of having me breast sex each of them