Biggest dick you have seen in real life

michael_3165

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
always interested to know what people's experiences are of others with big dicks... Old theme but thought be cool to revisit...

I like non-sex experiences like comparing so do let me know.

The biggest I saw was a mate. We were camping one night, the weather was hot so we had just sheets covering us. He got talking about fucking and wanking and how curious he was about size. I dunno if he was hinting but we eventually got semis and wanked under the sheets. Then he egged me on to compare so we got solid and got em out. He was around 8.5-9 but not as thick as mine.

canuck_pa

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been fortunate to have witnessed and handled some real monsters. The first was in a book store in New York City. I remember the book store was three floors. The main floor was just books and I think videos, Downstairs were booths and a small theatre room. The man I saw was in a booth with the door open facing out He had his cock out and was cruising me big time. I don't know the actual size but I couldn't get my hand around it and there was plenty of cock left over with both my hands wrapped around it. Another was in Lee's Trail one of the cruising areas in Stanley Park (Vancouver) and I played with three other guys, at different times at Wreck Beach, our local nude beach. I've seen a few others but didn't play with them.

josh20hung

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The biggest I ever saw was a guy I worked with a few years ago. We worked in a restaurant, I was a server, he was a cook. We all went out one night and he ended up coming back to my place to crash. It was just the two of us there. I knew he was gay, well bi I guess since he later married a woman and just recently had their first child. We were both pretty drunk, sitting on my couch watching a movie. He stretched out .. putting his legs on top of mine. I didn't move them, but wasn't that experienced with guys, so I didn't acknowledge it either. After a few minutes I could see him moving out the corner of my eye and I looked over and his GIANT hard cock was poking out the bottom of his basketball shorts. We hung out a few more times after but then lost touch. Maybe I'll luck out, he will be on this site, and remember that night.

Jaxck

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's a guy in Manchester who i kinda adore because he's so well-endowed but that doesn't define him. We've fucked a couple times sure but he's sweet and intelligent too. Shared a good convo and a brew with him! No accurate measurement but at least 9.5 length and very fucking thick o.o

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The biggest dick I've ever seen in person is my own! ;)
And I get to see it, and play with it, whenever I want! :D

In locker rooms and showers I've seen plenty of naked men, but all were flaccid (as they should be in public) and all were typical average flaccid size.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a friend that is probably 10 x 7. when we were younger and considerably crazier than today, we ran around and partied, fucked a lot of girls, and he had THE reputation. at 7.5 x 6.5, I'm not small, but compared to him I felt small. I'd like to be his size. I can't complain tho, I'm plenty big and got my fair share of pussy.

ripsrips

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When I was at a gym in my early 20's, this guy walks in and gets undressed after working out, I was changing and getting ready to leave, he was fit and probably 6'2 ish and I noticed a cool tattoo on his arm and was staring. Next thing I notice was this huge limp cock I continued to stare not realizing I was doing it when he grabs his cock and that's when I wake up out of my trance and he holding his cock with both hands and still room for another hand and he says...I'm only into girls but thanks for noticing!

stustu

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My parents were remodeling an old historic home. There were 10-15 men there everyday for months.
There was a large walk in pantry in the kitchen. During the construction we used the extra refrigerator
located in the pantry to cool soda pop and bottled water for the men.

One afternoon I went to the local Walmart to re-stock the refrigerator. When I got back to the house
I opened the pantry door and there stood one of the plumbers in the process of changing out of his
work clothes into street clothes.

First of all, I'd had a "crush" on him for weeks. About late 30's with a beautiful naturally muscled body,
(big boned and thick). His hair was thick - cut nice - with salt and pepper streaks which was super sexy.
He was tall - about 6'2-3" about 225lbs. And he ALWAYS showed a big package, and if all that wasn't
enough - he was almost always tugging or pinching his dick.

OK, so there is was. His shirt unbuttoned completely, out of his shoes and socks. and pulling off his
tight uniform pants without any underwear right as I opened the door.
Our eyes met - but not before I took a mental snapshot of his dick.
Brothers and sisters, it was - to this day - the biggest cock (soft) that I have ever seen.
It was in the 7-+ category for length and at least 6 or more thick. It had a fucking huge head on it
and a monster sack of nuts which was drawn up - high and tight - pushing the whole set forward..

I apologized for walking in on him. He was not embarrassed and in fact put his hands on his hips and
sort of flexed his hips forward. He came out of the pantry soon after that wearing the tightest Levi 501
that were so faded they were white and worn numerous places.

I went home and jack off 3 times. After that he was always real nice to me and winked a couple of times.
He was very straight - but liked to tease me about getting laid and sucked off etc.
I was hard whenever he was around.

He told me once that he was 9 inches long and I was so stupid I just said "fuck."
Longing back on the memory, I think I could have gotten much more friendly with him if I'd had more
experience back then. Would have loved seeing it hard and stroked it off for him.

Horsehungbi15

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey i usually go with older women. Also I'm shy about my size cus I feel like a freak. I'm a short Italian only 5 foot 7 165 yet soft my cock is 8 or 9 inches and thick like red bull can. It's been tough going to the gym and being shy but recently I've made commitment to go. I became friends with this college kid who just turned 19. The other day after lifting we were in the locker room and he asked me if wanted to shower. My shy side screamed No!!! But my mouth said sure. He's short like me and I had been noticing while working out he was really huge soft too. I couldn't believe how big. It was at least 3 inches longer than mine soft and as thick as a beer can. We both stared at each other like damn your big. That night he text me that he kept texting me until I gave in to hang out. I'm so glad I did everyone. He has the biggest I've seen

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey i usually go with older women. Also I'm shy about my size cus I feel like a freak. I'm a short Italian only 5 foot 7 165 yet soft my cock is 8 or 9 inches and thick like red bull can. It's been tough going to the gym and being shy but recently I've made commitment to go. I became friends with this college kid who just turned 19. The other day after lifting we were in the locker room and he asked me if wanted to shower. My shy side screamed No!!! But my mouth said sure. He's short like me and I had been noticing while working out he was really huge soft too. I couldn't believe how big. It was at least 3 inches longer than mine soft and as thick as a beer can. We both stared at each other like damn your big. That night he text me that he kept texting me until I gave in to hang out. I'm so glad I did everyone. He has the biggest I've seen
lamo