Biggest dick you have seen in real life

navywill83

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Guy at the gym in showers. He had to have been 10-ish. Very thick, wider shaft then head. Decent looks fit in late 40s. Thankfully, not intimidated because he was troll like with creeper eyes that turned off guys lol.

P.J.9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Many years ago, my ex and I were car shopping and driving around the different car lots. We pulled into one of the dealerships and there was a guy washing the cars. He was about 5'10", skinny and looked to be maybe 19 or 20. He was wearing a t-shirt and shorts, but his clothes were wet from washing the cars. His shorts were really wet and clinging to his body. The shorts went down to his knees and very visible was his dick which was going down one of the legs of his shorts. He wasn't hard, but it looked like he might have been chubbing up because the head of his dick was large and pushed away from his body a little bit. It was very visible through the material. The head was about 2 to 3 inches above his knee.

My ex and I both noticed that monster dick right away. He was truly well hung.
Hot very hot

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
recently in the lockeroom at planet fitness theres been a tall older dude that gets changed, and his dick hangs down his leg. Gotta be close to over 8" if it gets hard. Pretty sure hes either gay or bi,tempted to strike up a convo with him. Would love to see that thing fully erect

this was the biggest I have seen, guy I used to do 3somes with. It was awesome . the guy at the gym recently rivals it
phil d.jpg

Cokksukker_David

Expert Member
Media
Santa Barbara (California, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The biggest dick I've ever seen in person is my own! ;)
And I get to see it, and play with it, whenever I want! :D

In locker rooms and showers I've seen plenty of naked men, but all were flaccid (as they should be in public) and all were typical average flaccid size.
I’d love to see it

GJackN

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Came across a guy on Grindr (yes,I know I know) and he claimed to be 10”. Sent over a pic and he looked like it very well could be. Finally met up and this guy was genuinely huge. Not sure it was 10” he purported, but it came damn close. At least 9.5” and truly wrist thick.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
recently in the lockeroom at planet fitness theres been a tall older dude that gets changed, and his dick hangs down his leg. Gotta be close to over 8" if it gets hard. Pretty sure hes either gay or bi,tempted to strike up a convo with him. Would love to see that thing fully erect

this was the biggest I have seen, guy I used to do 3somes with. It was awesome . the guy at the gym recently rivals it
View attachment 29401291

So, you are sneaking photos in the locker room?

Good way to get the shit beaten out of you. Not to mention being charged with a sex crime.

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This one...

DkGJjmIXcAAHLTs.jpg

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You are correct. My apologies to @MilfBanger78

Yeah pic was of a guy Ive known for yrs.

I'd never sneak pics. Plus the old dude in the locker room I mentioned is like 65 lol doubt he'd kick my ass even if he wanted to.

satyr

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Biggest I've seen is my jerk off buddys and we're almost identical

[photo=large]884923[/photo]
[photo=large]718943[/photo]

Must be fascinating pulling down your pants and seeing the similarity.
I had a mfm threesome once with a buddy. We both had almost identical big fat dicks, only he was shaven. We commented on each other's size, and then we fucked the shit out it the hooker (yeah, it was in a brothel during my army time).
We ended up being best buddies just because we had similar dicks. Weird how guys act

O

OldFirm08

Not gay so no dick to dick sharing experiences... But back in college I walked into a dorm room and was face high to a guy jacking his cock in upper bunk. Was over 7 inches.and that's actually the biggest I've ever seen live, in person when hard. Saw a guy with at least 6 soft hanging and swinging at nude resort, and was as thick as my wrist. ,,but did not see him erect.

peachbumbttm

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I dated a guy for 3 months until we eventually parted ways... I couldn’t take his dick. I wish I still had a picture but his cock was actually bigger and thicker than a large pringles can. When I saw it in his pants, hard, I started laughing thinking he stuffed it. He didn’t. He had many problems with finding sexual partners, men and women, since he was bi. I did everything I could but my arse just couldn’t do it. I may have a big butt, however I am not made for such stretches... the idea of a monster cock pounding away is so hot... the reality is very painful lol