1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Biggest dick you have seen in real life

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by michael_3165, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Bluishdog77

Bluishdog77 Experimental Member

I saw and feel Rafael Alencar's cock. that was really huge!

BHP66, Misterguy5 and sizequeenie like this.
  2. TimWalksFunny

TimWalksFunny Sexy Member

Several years ago I was in a small nightclub that I went to often, it's slightly more than a bar. It was a slow night. I went into the men's room. There was no one there so I decided to go to a urinal. I more often use a toilet stall to prevent having the audience of 'looker's' I acquire when I step up to a urinal. As soon as I undid my pants I hear the door open. I looked over my shoulder and saw that the guy was walking toward the sinks, so I turned my head back to face the wall. Suddenly, the guy's standing next to me. He snuck (sneaked?) up on me. He was looking down at my penis and started babbling out, excitedly, about how he has a big penis, and everyone makes a big deal out of how big his penis is, and women say it's too big, and they turn him down for sex when they see how big it is, and he feels like a freak, and he never thought he would see or meet someone who had a penis that was bigger than his. He was amazed that he was looking at a penis bigger than his. Maybe he didn't realize that by referring to himself as a freak he was insinuating, and basically calling me a freak. Then he pulled open his jacket and started undoing his pants, but it wasn't to use the urinal next to mine, it was to show me his penis. He pulled it out, it was totally soft, flaccid, and held it cradled in his hand, it was about 9-10 inches, and as thick or slightly thicker than the proverbial coke can size that sometimes gets used when describing penis size. By then I was done using the urinal. I figured "What the heck", I'll let him get a closer look by turning to my left, to face him, and do a comparison. Let him compare what he calls his big "freak" sized penis to one even bigger (freakier?). Of course, right then is when the door comes flying open and four guys come rushing in, to find two over-endowed guys checking out each other's giant dick. Actually, I think they were his friends, and knew about him following me in there.

3. Jocktb1

Jocktb1 Cherished Member

Albums:

4. Jocktb1

Jocktb1 Cherished Member

Albums:
    Nice, into comparing? Pm me jock.tb on kik

5. likeitalot

Gold Member Platinum Gold

Do show

6. Ed Sullivan

Ed Sullivan Admired Member

It was a few years ago, I was at a restaurant in Fort Lauderdale right next to a pavement where many people were wearing very little. This guy approached wearing just flip flops, sunglasses, and grey basketball shorts to his knees and I'm not joking it was literally knee length. I know there's the whole 10 inch challenge thing on here and I'm going to say he was definitely 10 but it REALLY looked like it, and it was clearly soft.
    Some other people at the restaurant (a group of about 5 people) stopped him as he walked past and asked if it was really his dick and he said, very earnestly, that it was. They asked if it was hard and he said no, it was soft, then kept walking. Those people were laughing and screaming for like 10 minutes in shock!

7. phillymmbg

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    curious - where do you find "private clubs?" I know NYC and European cities have listings for stuff like this, but never seen much anywhere else in US especially after craigslist went PG-13.

8. TimWalksFunny

TimWalksFunny Sexy Member

He most likely gets stopped often, and gets the same questions I get. Questions like, "Is that really your genitals doing that (making that bulge)?", and variations of that. There's, "What made your dick (or junk) get that big?" and "Did a hormone disease cause your genitals to get that big?". When they ask, "Is that really your dick doing that (the bulge)?" or "Is that how big your dick is?!" I casually answer, "Yes" or ("Yep") the next thing they often say is, "Christ! Even your balls are huge!"

In a store, a guy approached me and asked if it was really my genitals causing the bulging. After I answered, "Yes" he looked off into the distance at someone and yelled, "Hey, Tommy! Come check out the size of this guy's junk!" Several people looked in our direction. I looked to see if I could see "Tommy". There he was, looking back at the guy with a priceless expression on his face. An expression that said, "WTF, Dude! You're asking me to look at a guy's junk??!" He did not approach us. The guy then told me to have a nice day and extended his hand for a handshake.

I'm always having people, such as in that restaurant situation, who gasp, make laughing noises, women putting their hands over their eyes, repeatedly peeking at my bulge, giggling, laughing, stating, "Oh my god, Oh My god, Oh my god!" Guys muttering, "Holy Sh*t! Is that that guy's junk?!"

My life is weird.

sizequeenie, 12loner, BigBen and 3 others like this.
  9. likeitalot

I feel like you need to show it haha

10. Daemon85

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    8x6, measured :)

B_er likes this.
  11. willianllll

willianllll Sexy Member

Albums:
    I met one guy who has a dick with 9 inches, and well he destroyed. I spent 2 days without sitting normally hahah Still have the photo:
    Screenshot_20170423-100547.png

12. Evenflow618

Evenflow618 Cherished Member

thats not 9 inches

Dadbod likes this.
  13. oldshyguy

oldshyguy Expert Member

funny. nice job

14. BigBen

Sam Mann...how long and thick around was your wife's ex boyfriend...and what were the circumstances of your seeing his?

15. BigBen

"Petite wife"....I am never surprised when a very petite lady has a very endowed husband/mate. Another example of the limerick I learned in my formative/growing up years from my very extremely endowed relatives..."Big woman, (meaning tall), Big hole, Small Woman (meaning short/petite) ALL HOLE."

12loner and B_er like this.
  16. tominrichmond

tominrichmond Sexy Member

You mean the Tottenham Court Road YMCA near the The British Museum?

masqlnbtm likes this.
  17. Misterguy5

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I once met up with this guy in a park at night. When I reached into his pants I was blown away. Holy moly. I asked him how big and he said 9.5 inches. I think he was being modest. It was thick as a soda can and could appropriately be called his third leg. He’s now a gogo dancer around town and flaunts it in his tight underwear.

18. Andleba

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I hooked up with a guy in Chicago years ago. He was at least 6ft3in tall, arm covered in beautiful tattoos and when I pulled his dick out, it was as thick as my wrist and about 9-10 inches. I THOUGHT I was a pro at taking a big dick until I met this guy. He stretched me out so much, it was so painful but slowly I got used to it and it felt unbelievably good. He moved to Los Angeles and I never saw him again. Pretty sure his name was Devon, I think about that dick... ALOT! Lol

Xolah, whyme75, WadWorshipper and 5 others like this.
  19. masqlnbtm

masqlnbtm Loved Member

Lately I've been meeting middle eastern guys and they seem to have very thick cocks.

whyme75, Altoid and bigbigdhunter like this.
  20. bigbigdhunter

I’ve seen some thick ass dicks on some Middle Eastern guys I’ve been with.

Altoid and masqlnbtm like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice