View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

rugbyarse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My first boyfriend had 9" - nothing like jumping in at the deep end!!! It wasn't excessively thick but took a good deal of getting used to and could leave me a mite sore, as you can imagine. Mercifully he was a little older and a lot more experienced, so didn't just go shoving it straight in.

Anyway, 25 years later he's still the biggest I've ever seen hard. There was an older guy down a gym I used to go to in my twenties who was bloody huge hanging, but whether he would've exceeded the aforementioned ex when erect, I don't know. Growers or showers, always such a lottery of course...

Big_a_20

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It doesn't look long because of the thickness.
I have that problem too unless I take a pic from the right angle ... as long as they feel it, that’s all that matters haha

Redwoodsack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Biggest dick ive seen in person was back in college a fraternity bro of mine. Hes was a good looking dude and far from being the brightest lightbulb in the bunch, but that didnt matter cause homie was packing some crazy meat!
We had all heard rumors of it but not until one night when he was trying to hook-up with a girl and she kicked him out half way through cause he was too big did i actually see it. She kicked him out of her room into the living room were a group of us were chilling and drinking and he was just standing there in his boxerbriefs with a raging boner poking out down the leg showing off a crazy fat uncut cock. I was both impressed and intimidated by this thing.

A while after that it got brought up in conversation and someone asked how big he actually is and he said it was 11x8. Had no way of verifying if he was telling the truth but tbh from what i saw id take his word for it.

Bigred12

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Met up with a guy once that made mine look just small to kinda average. I’m 8”x6.25”. His had to of been 9-10 and thick as my forearm. It was huge. Sucking it was difficult and he kept pushing my head down on it as well which activated my gag reflex. Sex was just ok. Would have been awesome to watch him top another guy. He appeared to of middle eastern decent although I never asked. Handsome guy swinging a baseball bat between his legs.