Biggest dick you have seen in real life

kudoz

Superior Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Biggest dick I ever saw was that on a Mexican dude I met up with in New Mexico - he called round and pulled out a massive cut dick, must've been at least 9 inches, and fucked my mouth with it. I swallowed all his cum and would have tried to take him up my ass.... next time mate!

S

Send me naked selfies

Back in 2002 I was seeing a lad who had a girlfriend & 2 kids, we would sneak about, he had 8inchs & it was nice & fat. One time we met up & went into the local public toilets, it was empty when we went in, we were busy having fun in the cubicle & we heard a noise, looked over the top of the door & there were 2 men, in their late 30's wanking at the urinal trough & 1 guy was huge, I would say 12inchs & it was solid, it wasn't a John Holmes who was said never to have got a solid erection, that his cock was "more like having sex with a soft loofar sponge".

WadWorshipper

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
When I first started exploring fun with young men, I did so on business trips because of the anonymity of it. When I was in Belgium one time, I found a gay bar that had multiple levels and I had no idea what was happening in each one. I went up to the second floor and there was a fairly dark room with just a little light and in the center was an odd square wooden structure that formed little rooms on all sides. I don't remember how I knew that blowjobs happened here. A guy pulled me into one of them and shoved me to the floor and I thought I'd get in some much-needed practice blowing guys, maybe even deep-throat this stranger that could speak no English. He pulled out an ENORMOUS semi-hard cock. Stretched completely, I could barely get my mouth over the head. I have long fingers but could barely get my two hands around this monster, especially as it grew. I was just stunned. I licked at it and tried to suck the head and a bit more but just couldn't manage much, though he was moaning. Given how my hands stacked up and the considerable length left, I'd say he was easily 10" long. But then those guys in the $10,000 thread will start jumping down my throat. lol He finally tapped me on the head, said something in Dutch and dismissed me. lol I've played with a lot of young men since (including some I've measured at 9") and none have come close to that Belgian Beast!

steveh9

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I first started exploring fun with young men, I did so on business trips because of the anonymity of it. When I was in Belgium one time, I found a gay bar that had multiple levels and I had no idea what was happening in each one. I went up to the second floor and there was a fairly dark room with just a little light and in the center was an odd square wooden structure that formed little rooms on all sides. I don't remember how I knew that blowjobs happened here. A guy pulled me into one of them and shoved me to the floor and I thought I'd get in some much-needed practice blowing guys, maybe even deep-throat this stranger that could speak no English. He pulled out an ENORMOUS semi-hard cock. Stretched completely, I could barely get my mouth over the head. I have long fingers but could barely get my two hands around this monster, especially as it grew. I was just stunned. I licked at it and tried to suck the head and a bit more but just couldn't manage much, though he was moaning. Given how my hands stacked up and the considerable length left, I'd say he was easily 10" long. But then those guys in the $10,000 thread will start jumping down my throat. lol He finally tapped me on the head, said something in Dutch and dismissed me. lol I've played with a lot of young men since (including some I've measured at 9") and none have come close to that Belgian Beast!

I've sucked big dicks too, until my mouth got tired from trying to take it all as they held my head on it. Still able to make them cum for me though

Player_01

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The last guy I hooked up with. It was the girth, it was big enough around that I was having to open mouth really wide to avoid getting teeth on it. Long and slender doesn't bother me, I can get that down but girth apparently is more difficult for me :p

3HandsfulofDick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Very hard to tell because thats all I have been around. Started with home life ((have seen father, stepfather, older brothers, younger step brother).. Has continued into my adult sexual life (3somes..cum dumps..small parties).

bigbigdhunter

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The last guy I hooked up with. It was the girth, it was big enough around that I was having to open mouth really wide to avoid getting teeth on it. Long and slender doesn't bother me, I can get that down but girth apparently is more difficult for me :p
There is such a thing as too thick for a proper blowjob (but still you wanna eat it lol). But too long and skinny isn’t good to suck.

Got to just get the girth ones hard and in your ass. That’s where they get to their potential

JoshHung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This one guy I hooked up with on Scruff a few years back. He was a very nice guy with a very high sex drive, and apparently somewhat well known in the local gay community for doing, for a lack of a better term, silly skits at nightclubs.

He was about 6' at 200lbs with a full beard. We were talking on and off for a few days. He was kind of out of the way---an hour due east on the highway---and, I wasn't really interested in driving all that far. Then, he sent me a dick pic.

The world suddenly got a little smaller.

A few days later, I got to test how good a job my mechanic did rebuilding the front end of my suspension earlier in the day, as I dodged potholes on one of the more neglected stretches of interstate highways en route to see him. I arrived just after dusk.

He greeted me outside and asked if I wanted to get dinner as it was around that time, and I had just travelled a bit to get there. We headed to Chipolte. While we were ordering, the worker who was filling our order in front of us kept looking side-to-side and was seemingly trying to avoid direct eye contact.

Once we got to our table I asked him if that seemed strange to him. And, he just casually says, "Oh yeah. I know him. He's a friend," implying they fucked.

We finished our meal and, after a bit of confusion with the child-lockout on the car doors, headed back to his place.

We got out of the car and he asked me If I still wanted to come in. I said yes.

He was in school to become a teacher and renting the mostly unfinished basement of an insurance agency, and proud of the good deal he was getting renting it---rent low even by mid-western standards. We entered through his private entrance-way around the backside and down creaky steps---making sure to duck at the appropriate spots.

When we got in he offered me some water, and he showed me his little library of books he was in various stages of reading. The words trailed off.

We were millimeters apart and both getting rock hard. I started rubbing his ass through his jeans, he went in for a kiss. We kept grinding and disrobing piece by piece. We got to the underwear. His boxers did a good job at concealing at what he was packing. I slid those down and we rubbed our dicks together. He had my nearly 9 inches beat by a good two more inches. The girth was simply insane---somewhere between 6.5" and 7". He untangled his ankles and we moved to the bed.

The full profile view I got when he was free from his clothes was simply breathtaking. I had never seen anything stick out that far before.

We hopped on the bed and continued to make out for another fifteen minutes or so. Every so often pressing our big dicks together. Taking turns blowing each other. This progressed to us 69ing each other.

Finally, he asked if he could top me. I normally don't bottom, but there was no way I would have passed this up. I said yes. He put a condom on, lubed it up, and he genitally worked his way in. It took him a good three minutes to get it ready to the point where he wanted it. Then he started pounding me. All considered, I tried to it like a champ. Never complaining or whimpering. At around the 10-minute mark, he was worried that he was hurting me and we both finished on each other.

BigDickHunter1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The biggest one I've been with belonged to this club bouncer I blew a couple years ago. It was black, around 9 inches in lenght and so thick I felt like I was making out with it while sucking. It felt heavy in my hands too, which kinda blew my mind at the time since I hadn't had many experiences with truly big dicks at that point. I had a sore jaw for a couple days after but it was absolutely worth it and is still my most memorable blowjob experience, by far.

Biddchris

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
not sure why there are so many doubters out there - huge dicks exist! Just because you haven't seen one in person, doesn't make them fake!

Anyway - the biggest one I've seen was at the Cherry Creek Athletic Club in Denver. There was an older guy there (prob late 60s/early 70s) who would walk around without a towel - going between showers/steam/sauna - he has the biggest soft dick I've ever seen and will probably never seen one bigger. No kidding - it was at least 8-9" totally soft and above average girth. Super nice guy. Never had the nerve to comment on it - but another guy I got to know at the gym did - asked him if he would be open to a handjob/blowjob - he declined - but was cool with the offer - told him guys approached him all the time but he was straight. Jerked off many a time in the sauna after he walked out - watching it swing while he walked was too much for me! And when he sat on the edge of the bench, it had no place to go but hang straight down in all it's glory.

No longer a member of the club so not sure if he's still around. If anyone on here was a member years ago, they can confirm the story!

lellelind

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
always interested to know what people's experiences are of others with big dicks... Old theme but thought be cool to revisit...

I like non-sex experiences like comparing so do let me know.

The biggest I saw was a mate. We were camping one night, the weather was hot so we had just sheets covering us. He got talking about fucking and wanking and how curious he was about size. I dunno if he was hinting but we eventually got semis and wanked under the sheets. Then he egged me on to compare so we got solid and got em out. He was around 8.5-9 but not as thick as mine.
28 cm long and 19 cm in circumference
always interested to know what people's experiences are of others with big dicks... Old theme but thought be cool to revisit...

I like non-sex experiences like comparing so do let me know.

The biggest I saw was a mate. We were camping one night, the weather was hot so we had just sheets covering us. He got talking about fucking and wanking and how curious he was about size. I dunno if he was hinting but we eventually got semis and wanked under the sheets. Then he egged me on to compare so we got solid and got em out. He was around 8.5-9 but not as thick as mine.
28 cm long and 20 cm in circumference. It was a man in Copenhagen in the 1980s. Yes, I meassured it the right way.

404goldie

Loved Member
Media
Charleston (South Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My best friend and his Dad both 8” soft, fat and fleshy, both cut but lots of extra skin, natural downward curve, I spent more time at their house than mine, we were not shy, saw my friend witha morning hard-on once, 10” and very ruddy, still the biggest, I have told him so as him being such a close friend for so long, and my strong appreciation for big dicks.

masqlnbtm

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
This one guy I hooked up with on Scruff a few years back. He was a very nice guy with a very high sex drive, and apparently somewhat well known in the local gay community for doing, for a lack of a better term, silly skits at nightclubs.

He was about 6' at 200lbs with a full beard. We were talking on and off for a few days. He was kind of out of the way---an hour due east on the highway---and, I wasn't really interested in driving all that far. Then, he sent me a dick pic.

The world suddenly got a little smaller.

A few days later, I got to test how good a job my mechanic did rebuilding the front end of my suspension earlier in the day, as I dodged potholes on one of the more neglected stretches of interstate highways en route to see him. I arrived just after dusk.

He greeted me outside and asked if I wanted to get dinner as it was around that time, and I had just travelled a bit to get there. We headed to Chipolte. While we were ordering, the worker who was filling our order in front of us kept looking side-to-side and was seemingly trying to avoid direct eye contact.

Once we got to our table I asked him if that seemed strange to him. And, he just casually says, "Oh yeah. I know him. He's a friend," implying they fucked.

We finished our meal and, after a bit of confusion with the child-lockout on the car doors, headed back to his place.

We got out of the car and he asked me If I still wanted to come in. I said yes.

He was in school to become a teacher and renting the mostly unfinished basement of an insurance agency, and proud of the good deal he was getting renting it---rent low even by mid-western standards. We entered through his private entrance-way around the backside and down creaky steps---making sure to duck at the appropriate spots.

When we got in he offered me some water, and he showed me his little library of books he was in various stages of reading. The words trailed off.

We were millimeters apart and both getting rock hard. I started rubbing his ass through his jeans, he went in for a kiss. We kept grinding and disrobing piece by piece. We got to the underwear. His boxers did a good job at concealing at what he was packing. I slid those down and we rubbed our dicks together. He had my nearly 9 inches beat by a good two more inches. The girth was simply insane---somewhere between 6.5" and 7". He untangled his ankles and we moved to the bed.

The full profile view I got when he was free from his clothes was simply breathtaking. I had never seen anything stick out that far before.

We hopped on the bed and continued to make out for another fifteen minutes or so. Every so often pressing our big dicks together. Taking turns blowing each other. This progressed to us 69ing each other.

Finally, he asked if he could top me. I normally don't bottom, but there was no way I would have passed this up. I said yes. He put a condom on, lubed it up, and he genitally worked his way in. It took him a good three minutes to get it ready to the point where he wanted it. Then he started pounding me. All considered, I tried to it like a champ. Never complaining or whimpering. At around the 10-minute mark, he was worried that he was hurting me and we both finished on each other.
What kind of condom? I tried once to put it on my 11inches buddy's dick. It didn't work out.

CURIOUS_8

Legendary Member
Media
I'll wrestle you for it
Now that would be the trifecta hookup.
Too bad we're all tops

I want front row seats after I collect the receipts or this pay per view event
Seriously, it'd be hotter the nameless posers of those Only Fans who have a hot bod & a nice Dick & start working the gay crowd.

Fuck it! you can't beat it.
REAL FUCKING MEN!
Real raw natural military men going at it!!!

(insert joke about in every gay environment, there are never enough tops.)
This is a MUST SEE EVENT

Dudes, a fucking bottom would have no more hole after your big fucking cocks destroyed it.

It'd be my worse fear, having to explain to the guys in your squad while you're sitting on a doughnut for a week as the give you shit all day.

Secret_Soldier