Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Amazing size. What is it ike to be that big? I mean, what is it like at work, going out in public? Do people comment? Do you have venues, like sex clubs, that you seek out to disppay your massive size? Massive and beautiful cocksman

Reactions: Head1st

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Des Moines, Iowa, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Amazing size. What is it ike to be that big? I mean, what is it like at work, going out in public? Do people comment? Do you have venues, like sex clubs, that you seek out to disppay your massive size? Massive and beautiful cocksman

In real world with this size it's alright. people aren't as rude or forthcoming as you might think. Only my friends are as bold to mention my bulge or size at all.

At strip clubs the girls some times grab me up for dances just to see if it's real lol.

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dude I know the labor of love it is to grow like that..and you are truly huge. Very very impressive. Don't ya love the heavy feel of those nuts hanging all day...I sure do

It's a great feeling to be swollen beast huge and monster heavy!

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi buddy. You must of had a big cock before starting the pumping thing. I'm assumming your biggest tube, the 10"x5". How long do you figure it would take to pack that one?

I was alright but not as big as I wanted to be before I started pumping. I was only 8.1" long but 7.01" around. My girth was considerable and has helped me grow from pumping. Haven't packed the 5"x10 yet only cock but it's one that pack completely total package!

jeez man, so you would say you've gotten some permanent gains from pumping though?

dingthickdong

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You have and still are my inspiration to keep expanding started a few years ago my gains at times are enormous, I use supplements and have one or two friends both females who love to see it expand and help go enormous. They always take me to strip clubs to see the reactions from the dancers all are turned on and great sex later. have made huge cock tubes and now into my 17"x15" tube and nearly packing
stays big for 4days then rest for 3 days unpumped 15"x9" but still expanding. GREAT!!!!!!!

Last edited: