Biggest pumped dick

BigFloppy10Wanted

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Young and hung- enjoy a big pumped dick!
I wish I had the balls to do what he did (pun intend). I am sure that he and I have the same psychological problems because I would give anything to have so much between my legs. I would finally have the dick and balls of my dreams. If anyone knows how I can contact this guy please let me know. Wow! I've never seen anything like this!

Reactions: teddybaerli1

BigFloppy10Wanted

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is my big floppy 10 that I have dreamed about seeing my whole life long. Wow! imagine taking your pants off and having that thing flop out and then walking naked into the shower room at the Y. Or imagine pulling that out of your pants at a urinal and just standing back and letting it flow and letting everyone see what you have. Or imagine just walking around town without underpanl with that monster hanging down your leg that everyone would be so amazed to see. I wish I was this guy.

Reactions: teddybaerli1

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is my big floppy 10 that I have dreamed about seeing my whole life long. Wow! imagine taking your pants off and having that thing flop out and then walking naked into the shower room at the Y. Or imagine pulling that out of your pants at a urinal and just standing back and letting it flow and letting everyone see what you have. Or imagine just walking around town without underpanl with that monster hanging down your leg that everyone would be so amazed to see. I wish I was this guy.

Well, it's surely a dream of temptation....and in some cases dreams can get true!

bigguy19161

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
These photos have been in my album but never posted here on this thread. From late 80's when I was a pumper...not the biggest but I enjoyed those days. Everyone stay safe. Happy holidays. Cheers!

TPump2A.jpg
TPump2.jpg
TPump1.jpg
TPump 3.jpg