Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I got one for all the women out here is LPSG land.

Bikinis

What’s your criteria for choosing one? I know there are over a billion different styles and shapes out there, so how do you choose?

I would like to hear all the criteria that you use to figure it out. Please be honest even if it’s raw or as blunt as “it makes my boobs look amazing” or “shows them off the best”.
Thank you very much.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I buy a solid active friendly suit. Something with a racer back and support. Got a noticable partiality toward boy short bottoms.

Freckles are a very real struggle. Most times I rock a tshirt over my suit. I don't really shop for looks or being seen. I want to be comfortable.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I got one for all the women out here is LPSG land.

Bikinis

What’s your criteria for choosing one? I know there are over a billion different styles and shapes out there, so how do you choose?

I would like to hear all the criteria that you use to figure it out. Please be honest even if it’s raw or as blunt as “it makes my boobs look amazing” or “shows them off the best”.
Thank you very much.

The *girls* are going to show themselves whether I want them to or not. But I am not modest about them as many men absolutely love seeing skin during swim season. Who can blame them? I have a 1940s Marilyn Monroe one piece Armani swimsuit. I also have a cute little bikini, I love it because I can show off that award winning tummy tat. I would prefer a more supportive top kind of like a reinforced locked and loaded style to hold in my g cups. But those are hard to find. The triangles barely cover up what they need to but the little skirt bottom is totally adorbs as you can see.

20191121_191643.jpg

20191120_164841.jpg

I am a swimmer. Most of the bikinis I wear are athletic cut ones by competitive swimming companies or other athletic companies. Speedo, Nike, TYR, etc. Once I'm in them, I don't have to worry about them migrating to my crack, or having a wardrobe malfunction. Staying put is my priority.

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I probably own about 50 bikinis :no_mouth:. I am aware that this is excessive. Most of them are triangle, halter-neck bikinis.

Ok but what were the reasons for choosing them? No one is judging on the amount. Hell I have so many pairs of sunglasses some would call it a fetish. Lol

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I like to dress modest and not show too much so that is generally the same for me for beach wear. I have some nice one pieces. I also have bikinis that don’t show any cleavage. For those times when I might feel like showing off a bit more then I have bikinis that show my cleavage but where I don’t have to worry about a nip slip lol. I always have to feel comfortable in whatever I wear so that is my number one criteria.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am a swimmer. Most of the bikinis I wear are athletic cut ones by competitive swimming companies or other athletic companies. Speedo, Nike, TYR, etc. Once I'm in them, I don't have to worry about them migrating to my crack, or having a wardrobe malfunction. Staying put is my priority.
I used to wear TYR one piece suits when I was a lifeguard. So expensive. A full day's pay! Worth it. No other brand holds up to chlorine as well.

sweetlucky12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The *girls* are going to show themselves whether I want them to or not. But I am not modest about them as many men absolutely love seeing skin during swim season. Who can blame them? I have a 1940s Marilyn Monroe one piece Armani swimsuit. I also have a cute little bikini, I love it because I can show off that award winning tummy tat. I would prefer a more supportive top kind of like a reinforced locked and loaded style to hold in my g cups. But those are hard to find. The triangles barely cover up what they need to but the little skirt bottom is totally adorbs as you can see.

View attachment 9206401

View attachment 9206411

Beautiful Ms. Goddess! I love the polka dots!

Reactions: Tattooed Goddess

sweetlucky12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It totally depends. I have a drawer full and which one I wear depends on the company. If it’s just me and hubby, I’m probably going for something sexy like a triangle top or push-up too with a thong bottom. If the kids are with us probably something less revealing and more sporting. If it’s extended family or friends probably a reasonably conservative one piece.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Beautiful Ms. Goddess! I love the polka dots!

Thank you doll. I love that piece....but I cant show off that tummy ink in it. The bikini top is way too small now...even though I've lost weight the boobs are even more ample. I went to dig out the full piece to have something to wear to an indoor pool party only to discover my bottle of jasmine absolute oil and it stained and ruined it. Finding a swimsuit is so difficult. I will swim in a black sports bra and boy shorts if I can't swim naked.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It totally depends. I have a drawer full and which one I wear depends on the company. If it’s just me and hubby, I’m probably going for something sexy like a triangle top or push-up too with a thong bottom. If the kids are with us probably something less revealing and more sporting. If it’s extended family or friends probably a reasonably conservative one piece.

Holy Krishna woman! I just looked at your gallery and you are a masterpiece!

Reactions: sweetlucky12

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
OMG thank you TG! You are amazing too! Love ya!

You're a rare breed. Probably gonna buck the sisterhood being uber sexy on lpsg with no shame and being kind to me will guarantee it. Lol

Reactions: sweetlucky12

I probably own about 50 bikinis :no_mouth:. I am aware that this is excessive. Most of them are triangle, halter-neck bikinis.
I'm not too far behind you. I purged my stash at the beginning of the summer and am now in the 30s. Besides the previously mentioned athletic cut ones, I've got a crapton of triangle ones of varying sizes and colors. If I'm out on the boat by myself or with a special fella, I'll wear a smaller one to get more sun... and sometimes in a quiet cove, I'll go without.

The problem/benefit of wearing so many different styles is no real tan lines.

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm not too far behind you. I purged my stash at the beginning of the summer and am now in the 30s. Besides the previously mentioned athletic cut ones, I've got a crapton of triangle ones of varying sizes and colors. If I'm out on the boat by myself or with a special fella, I'll wear a smaller one to get more sun... and sometimes in a quiet cove, I'll go without.

The problem/benefit of wearing so many different styles is no real tan lines.

Since you brought it up, that was going to be a side question.

What does everyone do about it handle tanlines? How do you minimize them or not get them at all?

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Since you brought it up, that was going to be a side question.

What does everyone do about it handle tanlines? How do you minimize them or not get them at all?

I tan nude when I can, but I really don't care too much about the tan lines when I have to keep the bikini on.

For me it's purely about getting my skin to calm down. I've posted pics of my psoriasis before, and after a few tanning sessions it's completely gone.