Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I got one for all the women out here is LPSG land.

Bikinis

What’s your criteria for choosing one? I know there are over a billion different styles and shapes out there, so how do you choose?

I would like to hear all the criteria that you use to figure it out. Please be honest even if it’s raw or as blunt as “it makes my boobs look amazing” or “shows them off the best”.
Thank you very much.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I got one for all the women out here is LPSG land.

Bikinis

What’s your criteria for choosing one? I know there are over a billion different styles and shapes out there, so how do you choose?

I would like to hear all the criteria that you use to figure it out. Please be honest even if it’s raw or as blunt as “it makes my boobs look amazing” or “shows them off the best”.
Thank you very much.

The *girls* are going to show themselves whether I want them to or not. But I am not modest about them as many men absolutely love seeing skin during swim season. Who can blame them? I have a 1940s Marilyn Monroe one piece Armani swimsuit. I also have a cute little bikini, I love it because I can show off that award winning tummy tat. I would prefer a more supportive top kind of like a reinforced locked and loaded style to hold in my g cups. But those are hard to find. The triangles barely cover up what they need to but the little skirt bottom is totally adorbs as you can see.

20191121_191643.jpg

20191120_164841.jpg

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I get dark. My brown half has no issues with sun exposure, I just get caramel colored and soft.

Sunshine is my medicine. One of 'em. I like those natural remedies.
Well, theoretically, enough freckles make a tan.

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It totally depends on where I'll be wearing it, what I plan on doing and who is going to be around:

For active stuff around a beach I'll wear a thong bottom (I have a bunch of separates) and a rashguard, and usually bring along a pair of shorts to pull on to cover up if I'm going somewhere where a thong is inappropriate.

For swimming at a public pool I wear a one-piece and a swim cap (both are regulation).

Regular vacationey or cottagey stuff is when I usually wear a typical two-piece "bikini", and again the amount of coverage totally depends on who I'm with, if there are kids, relatives or any super prudish people around :rolleyes:

I don't like really patterned stuff so most of what I have is in black, navy, nude or some solid color. Fit, how flattering it looks on me, and quality are really the only factors I care about, I don't care at all about brands other than quality and making note of what size of X brand fits me so I can order them online without trying them on ;)

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The second piece of clothing I bought after my breast reduction surgery was a bikini. The third was a bikini too! FYI, the first was a bra. I bought a matronly bikini for the beach and an arctic white abbreviation, as my husband called it. So, I guess it was a b'kini.

No, it did not feel like underwear. It made underwear feel like I was overdressed! I've worn it twice.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I like to dress modest and not show too much so that is generally the same for me for beach wear. I have some nice one pieces. I also have bikinis that don’t show any cleavage. For those times when I might feel like showing off a bit more then I have bikinis that show my cleavage but where I don’t have to worry about a nip slip lol. I always have to feel comfortable in whatever I wear so that is my number one criteria.

sweetlucky12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It totally depends. I have a drawer full and which one I wear depends on the company. If it’s just me and hubby, I’m probably going for something sexy like a triangle top or push-up too with a thong bottom. If the kids are with us probably something less revealing and more sporting. If it’s extended family or friends probably a reasonably conservative one piece.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Save the leopard!
From someone who goes spotty in the sun.

I get dark. My brown half has no issues with sun exposure, I just get caramel colored and soft.

Sunshine is my medicine. One of 'em. I like those natural remedies.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How come no bikinis before the reduction? Was it a fitment issue or a body image issue?

I realize this may be too personal so if it is don’t bother answering.

It was a healthy dose of both. Women (and men) of a certain size learn how to dress to minimize exaggerations.

Despite all of my attempts to be decent I was still accosted by an irate mother who berated me for scandalizing her progeny. That was probably the bottom of the barrel for me. I was too shocked to have a comeback, so I stayed away from the beach for a long time after that.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I buy a solid active friendly suit. Something with a racer back and support. Got a noticable partiality toward boy short bottoms.

Freckles are a very real struggle. Most times I rock a tshirt over my suit. I don't really shop for looks or being seen. I want to be comfortable.

I am a swimmer. Most of the bikinis I wear are athletic cut ones by competitive swimming companies or other athletic companies. Speedo, Nike, TYR, etc. Once I'm in them, I don't have to worry about them migrating to my crack, or having a wardrobe malfunction. Staying put is my priority.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Beautiful Ms. Goddess! I love the polka dots!

Thank you doll. I love that piece....but I cant show off that tummy ink in it. The bikini top is way too small now...even though I've lost weight the boobs are even more ample. I went to dig out the full piece to have something to wear to an indoor pool party only to discover my bottle of jasmine absolute oil and it stained and ruined it. Finding a swimsuit is so difficult. I will swim in a black sports bra and boy shorts if I can't swim naked.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Since you brought it up, that was going to be a side question.

What does everyone do about it handle tanlines? How do you minimize them or not get them at all?

I tan nude when I can, but I really don't care too much about the tan lines when I have to keep the bikini on.

For me it's purely about getting my skin to calm down. I've posted pics of my psoriasis before, and after a few tanning sessions it's completely gone.

ArtAppreciation

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I go for comfort first. I like solid colors. Preferably white or light pink or black. Usually I have to get a smaller bottom than what normally comes with the right sized tops, so I like stores that sell them separately.

There's one thing that I never understood. The "TANKINI"
I get the purpose. I get that it helps conceal areas of the belly, potentially helping women feel better about their bodies. But for goodness sake why call it that. Oh yeah. Lemme just get into my tankini here. It's able to withstand category 4 hurricane winds.

D

deleted5678481

I’m the same. It depends. If I’m at a public pool. Very conservative with a halter top. If I’m traveling or not in the US, I might wear a thong but usually just something with less coverage. One piece at the lap pool of course