Anything on some British bin men I find them so hot today one was shirtless under his vest got me so horny, anything would be appreciatedView attachment 106840001
Buddy I get where you are coming from. Bin men are often buff and they always seem to be cheerful, far happier than postie's who you would think have a "Better" job. We had a fit bin man a few years ago, I loved discreetly checking him out and I got the impression that he approved of me in some way. Not like a closet gay thing but like maybe if we met in the gym showers he'd lend a hand kind of way.

I've got a few shots of hot labourers but none of them look like refuse collectors. Typing hot refuse guy into Google brings this hot bastard up as the first hit. As it happens I've been beating it off to his image for a few weeks already, cool coincidence, there is just something he has that gets my balls going.Screenshot_20230817-232629.jpg

Anything on some British bin men I find them so hot today one was shirtless under his vest got me so horny, anything would be appreciatedView attachment 106840001
Guys in hi vis, awesome, overalls are exciting, and bib and brace get me totally cocked up and dripping