Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
So, my wife and I have guy that comes over to our house a few times a week to keep up with things around the house since she’s started traveling again with her job and I’ve been having to work overtime because we’re short people.

So the guy, Gerad was 24 getting ready to turn 25. Obviously when he has been around to see my wife, we’re constantly catching him looking at her tits. We’ve given him quite a bit of shit about it. Honestly, it’s a huge turn on for me to think about his obsession with her tits.

She was gone to her mom’s house and sent me this pic when I told her that Gerad had arrived:
D7F37423-6D13-4143-BE3A-0D5C459138D9.jpeg

She said “tell Gerad we say hello” Of course when I showed it to him he about lost it. It made him brazen enough to ask what her bra size is. He said those are the biggest Boobs he’s ever seen. I told him not to jack off too hard to them that night, as there was a bunch of work to do.

I told my wife his reaction and when she noticed that his birthday was coming up on Facebook, she said we should really take it to the next level and offer him a chance to see a pic of them completely exposed.

I told her I didn’t want to give him my phone and I didn’t want to text it to him. I came up with the idea of printing one off and allowing him some alone time in my office with it.

We decided on this pic:
8F25E12D-4081-4A49-AFDE-0DF686BE0A98.jpeg

He was taking off early because of his birthday. I told him he needed to leave his phone on the island then to follow me to my office.

Of course, the pic immediately caught his attention. I told him he could take as long as he wanted. I gave him a towel to cum into. About 30 mins later he came out. Said the first time he jacked off it took about 30 seconds to cum. He ended up cumming two more times.

He said it was the best gift ever. After he left, there was so much cum on the towel it was unreal, it went straight to the washer.

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So, my wife and I have guy that comes over to our house a few times a week to keep up with things around the house since she’s started traveling again with her job and I’ve been having to work overtime because we’re short people.

So the guy, Gerad was 24 getting ready to turn 25. Obviously when he has been around to see my wife, we’re constantly catching him looking at her tits. We’ve given him quite a bit of shit about it. Honestly, it’s a huge turn on for me to think about his obsession with her tits.

She was gone to her mom’s house and sent me this pic when I told her that Gerad had arrived:
View attachment 34130861

She said “tell Gerad we say hello” Of course when I showed it to him he about lost it. It made him brazen enough to ask what her bra size is. He said those are the biggest Boobs he’s ever seen. I told him not to jack off too hard to them that night, as there was a bunch of work to do.

I told my wife his reaction and when she noticed that his birthday was coming up on Facebook, she said we should really take it to the next level and offer him a chance to see a pic of them completely exposed.

I told her I didn’t want to give him my phone and I didn’t want to text it to him. I came up with the idea of printing one off and allowing him some alone time in my office with it.

We decided on this pic:
View attachment 34131201

He was taking off early because of his birthday. I told him he needed to leave his phone on the island then to follow me to my office.

Of course, the pic immediately caught his attention. I told him he could take as long as he wanted. I gave him a towel to cum into. About 30 mins later he came out. Said the first time he jacked off it took about 30 seconds to cum. He ended up cumming two more times.

He said it was the best gift ever. After he left, there was so much cum on the towel it was unreal, it went straight to the washer.

Very nice gift!

Reactions: MarkIV

Brit69

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

View attachment 34130861

We decided on this pic:
View attachment 34131201

I hope she got to titty fuck him or jerk him off real time while he was playing with her breasts

Reactions: MarkIV

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

View attachment 34130861

We decided on this pic:
View attachment 34131201

So what is her bra size? LOL

pawpaw2020

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

View attachment 34130861

We decided on this pic:
View attachment 34131201

next time maybe you cant watch him and even jack off with him.

Reactions: glocker288

MarkIV

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
next time maybe you cant watch him and even jack off with him.
So last week, he was out at the house working and it was just the two of us. Wife was out of town on business and I was trying to get a couple things finished up before she got back home.

We were moving a dresser from our room to a spare bedroom. When we moved the dresser, one of her bras was underneath it. He kinda giggled then said “holy shit, those things are fucking huge!” I told him, “you’ve seen them, so you definitely know”

He told me that’s something that he don’t think he’ll ever forget, I told him they’re unforgettable and told him about how guys she fucked 20 years ago still reach out to her on Facebook sometimes.

He asked me if that bothered me. I told him no, it was actually just the opposite. It was a huge turn on for me when guys talked about how they fucked her in the past or really wanted to fuck her.

He said, “well I guess you need to get ready to be turned on then, because I Jack off thinking about her at least 2-3 times a week.” I told him if it were up to me I’d let him fuck her and I’d love to watch or just hear details about it.

I told him I was getting turned on by the conversation and told him I had a few hundred pics of her tits or completely naked on my laptop. I told him we could go in my office and I’d put up a slide show, but there’s no way I could do it without jacking off. He said as long as I was cool with him doing the same, he was down.

We’re in my office and almost as soon as I get the pics rolling, I pull my dick out and so does he. He’s hard as soon as it comes out and he’s stroking. I’m getting hard as a rock because of everything, my wife’s huge tits on display, this guy jacking off his big dick standing next to me over my wife.

All the sudden he looks down at my dick and says “I can’t believe I’m standing here looking at a dick that’s been in that pussy 1,000s of times.” I told him that’s no exaggeration. I asked him if he wanted to touch it, to get some of her mojo off of it. By the time I pulled my hand back, his fingertips were gliding on my shaft.

I told him he could touch it as much as he wants. He wrapped his hand around it for a bit, then went back to his own. We stood there jacking off in unison. He said he was getting ready to cum and I watched as three ropes shot out a foot or so, then a lot not more dripped out. I was so turned on, I started while he was finishing. We agreed to make this a regular thing. I’d told him I’d try to get as many naked pictures of her as possible so we’d have more to Jack off to.