Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
What do you want to do as a bisexual with someone or who sexually? Blow a certain celebrity while the gf or bf watches helps out? or what act do you want to do to someone? I would love to have a hot session with a dominatrix where I get to pleasure her painted feet with a little mild humiliation and sissification where I suck a hot muscle dudes dick and swallow. Let all bisexual on LPSG declare our choices and desires.

Sucking and getting plowed while my wife watches .

Bukkake.

Spitroast.

Padad7

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1. Getting sucked by or swapping head with a cop or other hot stud in uniform.
2. Sucking off a 'little person' (ie. dwarf or whatever the correct term is)
MMF with wife, eating her pussy and licking his balls while they fuck. Eating his cum out of her pussy while she grabs the back of my head as if she's feeding it to me.

Reactions: bijockfl

Padad7

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
MMF with wife, eating her pussy and licking his balls while they fuck. Eating his cum out of her pussy while she grabs the back of my head as if she's feeding it to me.
Been there, done that but with another couple. Amazing experience. Pleasures each other all night resulting in me shooting 7 loads. Lost track of the number of orgasms they both had...

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Been there, done that but with another couple. Amazing experience. Pleasures each other all night resulting in me shooting 7 loads. Lost track of the number of orgasms they both had...
Wow! I would have love to have had your 7 loads!

Reactions: Padad7

Haggard_Wisdom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'd love a threesome with a husband and wife where she sits on my cock and he kneels down and alternates between sucking on her clit and on my balls. I'd feel her tighten and eventually convulse and she'd have this incredible shaking orgasm while still on my cock.

Then he'd blow me until I shot down his throat. Then they'd kiss and snowball my cum back and forth between them while letting me see it.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My bucket list would include...
- having a super big,, thick cock that gets rock hard to worship.... at least 8" long and over 6.5" wide
- taking on a group of well hung men and satisfying them all, drinking all their loads
- experiencing a huge cummer... a guy that shoots huge, thick ropes over and over!

And doing all of the above with my girlfriend happily watching and encouraging me!

Mmf 3 sum with my wife. We can both suck his cock and jerk him. I can suck it clean when he pulls it out of her. She can jerk and suck our cocks together. We can frot and cum in her mouth or he can cum inside her and I can suck the rest or jerk the rest out of him.

Frot jerking and sucking with a trans. I think that’d be a fun experience. No anal but just playing with cock, tits, and seeing cum from one person would be cool lol.

Reactions: Fahaad