Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
1, 2, 3... of the bucket list: Having a threesome with two other guys. Why? Because it opens the doors to:

Getting 'spit roasted.
69 while another guy fucks me.
Kneeling between two guys and alternating sucking each cock.
Sitting on one guys cock while I suck the others cock.
Sitting on one guys cock as the other guy slides his cock in my ass also (if they both fit!).
Two guys ass up and I alternate fucking each one.
Two guys both sucking my cock together...

There are no limits with three guys in a room!

bi2

Superior Member
Media
1, 2, 3... of the bucket list: Having a threesome with two other guys. Why? Because it opens the doors to:

Getting 'spit roasted.
Sitting on one guys cock as the other guy slides his cock in my ass also (if they both fit!).

Beautiful post.

69 while another guy fucks me. I would love this. Would be an amazing moment, I would say it would be the best sexual experience ever if I did this.

Yep its my fantasy too, would love everything you mentioned there.

Ive tried and suggested with the few partners Ive had, none had a 3rd party that could realistically join in.

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
For me it has to be oil wrestling in a proper ring with an audience. We start off in g strings or jocks and my opponent is more experienced. Eventually after lots of struggling and straining he gets the better of me. He ends up tearing off my jocks and fucking me raw and bareback.

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Getting 'spit roasted.

These are "bisexual" sessions?

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
These are "bisexual" sessions?
For me... Bisexual means both sexes are attractive. Not that I need both sexes in bed at the same time if that makes sense. YMMV.

Richiecable

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Anyine has already started to tick things off, of his bucket list?
I did a few of my bucket lists such as a group, bathhouse (love them. I don’t even bother with wrapping a towel anymore.) did a golden shower once too. Had a 19 YO twink, had an old guy
I’m always open to trying new things. Never know when something feels good. Lol

uncuttexasdad

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I visited a bathhouse yesterday. Tried the jacuzzi, only one guy there we just chatted, he had big hanger balls.
I tried the GH, one guy tried jerking me he felt like he was pumping me 90 mph, not bad but not sensuous. Another guy poked his dock through the hole, smallish cut guy so i sucked him, frotted and tried to dock him. I ended up jerking him off.

Another guy sucked me for a minute and quit. Then I heard that unmistakeable grunting of someone getting fucked. there was a guy bent over the fuck table getting pounded. About 6 of us watched, random stroking each other. One guy had a cell phone taking video!
The guy getting pounded motioned me to the side of the table so he could suck me. I put one knee on the table to get closer, He was straining his neck so I just hopped on the bench facing him so he could suck me better. someone said dang that old guy can move (ok I’m 68 with a dad bod but I’m active, it just doesn’t show)
He was uncut and I think he liked that I am too. Just him being pounded made him bob on my cock.

He was trying to go deeper, I curve up so it wasn’t best position for his throat ( it’s better angle 69). Someone pushed his head down all the way on me. His teeth scraped the top of my shaft a little. he mumbled “sorry”

So there were 4 or 5 other guys watching him get pounded and me get sucked.
Someone said nice cock on you buddy.
I had a brass ball ring on (all the way around shaft and balls, not just on balls) it makes my balls slap on my taint.
I arched my back up so he could suck my shaved balls. He moaned, not sure if it was from sucking my balls or from him being pounded.

Mind you I hadn’t had oral in a year, but I was lasting longer than I expected. Looking around watching other guys jerking was exciting. Then 2 guys started rubbing my nipples and twisting them a bit. Someone else cupped my balls and swished a finger on my asshole like a windshield wiper, that combination put me over the edge

the harder i get the more I curve.
I felt my knob rubbing on the ribs in the roof of his mouth.
I said oh man here I cum. I counted out 1......2.....333333333333 and let out a huge load. He kept sucking and sucking. mat least for me being uncut, sucking right after cumming is somewhere between uncomfortable and mild pain but I powered through until i couldn’t take any more and he let me fall out of his mouth. My wet cock slapped my belly. Someone reached i and grabbed my cock, said mmmmm uncut, And wrung out some more cum.

Damn I’m hard again from writing and reliving this. can’t wait to go back.

Richiecable

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I’m a sucker for bathhouses. I love being naked in front of everyone and letting go of control around people. Always have fun. Sucks there aren’t any around me anymore (Maryland).

I visited a bathhouse yesterday. Tried the jacuzzi, only one guy there we just chatted, he had big hanger balls.
I tried the GH, one guy tried jerking me he felt like he was pumping me 90 mph, not bad but not sensuous. Another guy poked his dock through the hole, smallish cut guy so i sucked him, frotted and tried to dock him. I ended up jerking him off.

Another guy sucked me for a minute and quit. Then I heard that unmistakeable grunting of someone getting fucked. there was a guy bent over the fuck table getting pounded. About 6 of us watched, random stroking each other. One guy had a cell phone taking video!
The guy getting pounded motioned me to the side of the table so he could suck me. I put one knee on the table to get closer, He was straining his neck so I just hopped on the bench facing him so he could suck me better. someone said dang that old guy can move (ok I’m 68 with a dad bod but I’m active, it just doesn’t show)
He was uncut and I think he liked that I am too. Just him being pounded made him bob on my cock.

He was trying to go deeper, I curve up so it wasn’t best position for his throat ( it’s better angle 69). Someone pushed his head down all the way on me. His teeth scraped the top of my shaft a little. he mumbled “sorry”

So there were 4 or 5 other guys watching him get pounded and me get sucked.
Someone said nice cock on you buddy.
I had a brass ball ring on (all the way around shaft and balls, not just on balls) it makes my balls slap on my taint.
I arched my back up so he could suck my shaved balls. He moaned, not sure if it was from sucking my balls or from him being pounded.

Mind you I hadn’t had oral in a year, but I was lasting longer than I expected. Looking around watching other guys jerking was exciting. Then 2 guys started rubbing my nipples and twisting them a bit. Someone else cupped my balls and swished a finger on my asshole like a windshield wiper, that combination put me over the edge

the harder i get the more I curve.
I felt my knob rubbing on the ribs in the roof of his mouth.
I said oh man here I cum. I counted out 1......2.....333333333333 and let out a huge load. He kept sucking and sucking. mat least for me being uncut, sucking right after cumming is somewhere between uncomfortable and mild pain but I powered through until i couldn’t take any more and he let me fall out of his mouth. My wet cock slapped my belly. Someone reached i and grabbed my cock, said mmmmm uncut, And wrung out some more cum.

Damn I’m hard again from writing and reliving this. can’t wait to go back.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
Beautiful post.

69 while another guy fucks me. I would love this. Would be an amazing moment, I would say it would be the best sexual experience ever if I did this.

Yep its my fantasy too, would love everything you mentioned there.

Ive tried and suggested with the few partners Ive had, none had a 3rd party that could realistically join in.

Finally a realistic opportunity has potentially arisen in time.

For anyone that has had this fantasy play out, any good advice to make it more enjoyable?

To be devoured by two men with me in the middle, is something I really only dreamed off.

Reactions: Tony Snow06

bi2

Superior Member
Media
I’m bi curious, 1. m/m experience 2. All male threesome
Would you want both at the same time or prefer first to have MM then a 3some?

I think MM the first time is something you will enjoy and there will be a lot going on for you both physically and emotionally to take it all in.

I think once you have enjoyed the fun of MM sex, the natural progression is a 3some.