Bisexual Buddies

D

deleted5698211

Hey guys.
Been bi for around 4 months or so, but bi curious for 15 years. I love this site and all the pics and posts. I am not out, but would like to try and make some internet friends who are also bi. Be it out or closet, I don’t mind. Just some cool guys to chat with.

Keen on just friendly chat, sharing stories, fears, curiosities, and everything in between.

if you would like to get to know me, and keen for an online buddy to chat to and stuff, hit me up :)

fullspeedo11

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey guys.
Been bi for around 4 months or so, but bi curious for 15 years. I love this site and all the pics and posts. I am not out, but would like to try and make some internet friends who are also bi. Be it out or closet, I don’t mind. Just some cool guys to chat with.

Keen on just friendly chat, sharing stories, fears, curiosities, and everything in between.

if you would like to get to know me, and keen for an online buddy to chat to and stuff, hit me up :)

Bi guy here into chats and sharing stories, hmu sometime bud

Luvcutdick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey guys.

Sure, would love to share my stories with you. Start a direct conversation when you are ready.
LCD

DiomedesXVI

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’m always up to be a friend to other bi men, I know we have a winding path through life in figuring out our own sexuality, having diverse partners, dealing with discrimination, and learning how to be confident in our identities. So yeah any bi guy here can hit me up in dm and I can share my whatsapp.

JBrown61

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm always down to chat! I'd love the sense of community. It's probably just my luck but bi men seem to be so rare around me that every time I find a bi guy "in the wild", it feels like I just found an endangered species.

BillR31

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm always down to chat! I'd love the sense of community. It's probably just my luck but bi men seem to be so rare around me that every time I find a bi guy "in the wild", it feels like I just found an endangered species.
I feel the same way. Well put.