Bisexual Buddies

Hey guys,
Defo up for this.
I was gay but have been coming to terms with the fact im probably bisexual. Or at least sexually bi so really looking for some mates. Feel free to message.
i am married to a man but really want to explore sex with women in a mmf, mfm or mff situation. All on the downlow of course.
Am London based and happy to meet up after lockdown too.

Reactions: Voltaire and diver6

bi2

Superior Member
Media
Not to mention the lack of "foreplay" needed to hookup.

There is no need to wine or dine the partner or get involved in mindless flirtatious conversation when you both have the same agenda.

For me the foreplay begins, when I receive a mesage to hookup, to be desired and needed is all the foreplay I need, the drive over and the excitement and anticipation is an extra layer. Stripping in front of my partner, is yet another turn on for me that further excites me. Just adds fuel to the already lit fire.

Lookinginconshy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Not to mention the lack of "foreplay" needed to hookup.

For me the foreplay begins, when I receive a mesage to hookup, to be desired and needed is all the foreplay I need, the drive over and the excitement and anticipation is an extra layer. Stripping in front of my partner, is yet another turn on for me that further excites me. Just adds fuel to the already lit fire.

So tell us more...what do you do after you strip? So far so good. The drive over and knock on door is exciting but can also be a unwelcome surprise when the door opens! LOL.
Always like a good story with a happy ending!