Bisexual Indicators

hubby_of_hotwife

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Looking for anyone’s input:

I am interested to learn: are there any signs, symbols, indicators, secret handshakes, etc. that I can use or I can try to identify another bisexual male in general public? Certainly there are apps and websites, but aside from websites or apps, are there any telltale signs that identify a bi-male? My wife likes to identify as a hotwife by wearing an anklet on public - what options do bisexual men have?

NudeDude71

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Great question. I've never heard of any specific identifiers. My only suggestion is to watch their eyes. I'm guilty of second and third glances, or even turning my head completely to get a second look from behind of a good-looking guy I pass.
Following this thread to learn more too.

figgnewton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I posted somewhere here asking same question. I thought when a guy hand shakes ,the middle finger rubes the palm and the other person does same. That was told to me but evidently not true. So don't know if there is any clue unless you ask. Once I did this hand shake to an unknown older guy and he said " oh you know" !

MrTMT

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I posted somewhere here asking same question. I thought when a guy hand shakes ,the middle finger rubes the palm and the other person does same. That was told to me but evidently not true. So don't know if there is any clue unless you ask. Once I did this hand shake to an unknown older guy and he said " oh you know" !
Reading your post about the finger rubbing the palm during hand shakes, I remember vaguely been in that situation with another guy. Back then, I'd no clues what that was, but now I know. Will pay more attention on that.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

That's hilarious!

I was told the same thing about guy/girl meetups when I was in high school.

I'm now 70 years old. Do the math...

D

deleted10500801

Bisexual indicators according to the internet -

• Finger guns
  • Can't sit on chairs properly
  • Wears plaid/flannel often
  • Has a collection of Vans/Converse
  • Cuffs pants

Reactions: deleted817718
D

deleted10500801

Bisexual indicators according to the internet -

• Finger guns
  • Can't sit on chairs properly
  • Wears plaid/flannel often
  • Has a collection of Vans/Converse
  • Cuffs pants

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I usually just try to conversate with someone that I think might be gay or bi, or just horny for couple sex. I will tell them at some point, that they are a handsome guy, and can see how people would find him sexy, laugh it off a lil, look at my Wife. After that it either takes off into something more, or nothing comes of it.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
I have to admit I always wondered what indicators I gave off to my neighbour that he thought I would engage in MM sex when he offered me a massage when I was younger. Mind you I did on most occasions see him when I was only wearing shorts and tshirt after training in the late afternoon and didnt think twice of him possibly checking me out.

Reactions: 402keith

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
For some reason I can just kinda "spot" them. lol. In particular at the gym. Just a certain look they have that I cant put into words.

Its funny cuz its happened so many times, I'll be checking out my gym's instagram page and see someone tagged in a pic that I have suspected, then click on their link and they have sexual content that leans bi/gay.