Blake mitchell

cj-707

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not talking about cumming faster, I'm talking about the length of the videos with Chad. Sometimes he doesn't even post the cumshot or starts the video when they're already about to cum

Maybe he likes to be more private with his actual partner? I have no idea personally. I think he’s overrated and just popular because he has a big dick. When he was younger he was a lot dorkier. Before he was Blake and just nerdy Lane Vincent.

jaimejosefa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm perplexed at how often/fast the Zoey video gets deleted, but the Chad stuff is pretty much always safe. I think Blake was traveling to Kentucky or something and I assume that means it's not him taking it down. Does that mean Zoey is lurking and getting the video removed? I thought she said the video was selling well. Maybe it's not.

Reactions: Castello97

cj-707

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm perplexed at how often/fast the Zoey video gets deleted, but the Chad stuff is pretty much always safe. I think Blake was traveling to Kentucky or something and I assume that means it's not him taking it down. Does that mean Zoey is lurking and getting the video removed? I thought she said the video was selling well. Maybe it's not.

He’s from Kentucky.

jaimejosefa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wait, it had been posted on here recently? I'd been watching this thread and never saw it so it must have been taken down fast!

Within hours. Check page 68 of this thread though. One of the links posted there will pretty much show you how to see the video. Zoey needs to step up her game, lol.

Reactions: dmos

cj-707

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yea, I was just saying if he was busy going back home, I don't imagine he would have time to keep reporting the video and have it taken down. So that makes me guess Zoey.

Sex with a pregnant chick that’s not your baby mama seems...weird to me. Maybe because I’m gay but just weird.