Bleeding after sex

LB69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tend to love having sex all the time, my wife is not as accommodating until i get her aroused and then she is hot. I do have a larger penis then some it is 7.50 length and 6.5+ in girth. Lately she has said that i am too big for her and that it hurts having sex and she finds blood in the morning. I told her we need to use lube (which she does not like) she says that she feels wet and does not want me to use lube. I sometimes use my saliva because I have a hard time penetrating her and I will use some saliva and get in. I get her wet with fellatio and that helps but after awhile i feel a lot of friction and think lube would help us both. She has multiple orgasms before i enter her and says she does not like me to use lube. I do slip out sometimes because I like the feel of coming almost out and going deep in, but I dont think lube is the problem. I try not to hit her cervix so i do not know where the bleeding is coming from unless it is the friction of having intercourse for a long time. I just like to edge a lot and do not want it to end, so I can last for a lengthy session. I know it may be days before i get it again and she does not like quickies. Do you have any suggestions on what to do ?

Reactions: merc41

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Microtears. IME they are predominately pain, but I have bled from them.

if I abstain a couple of weeks, I can almost count on the microtears, and twice a year on bleeding.

lube does seem to be a better option here. Maybe not an utterly oil on a slip n slide level, but a few drops to lessen the “hot spots” where natural lube might not have coated.

Olive can be good for this. Alternatively, coconut oil, the unrefined type that solidifies at room temp. It’s so easy to get a tiny amount.

Lube isn’t just for vaginas, it’s great for peens, too.

LB69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Microtears. IME they are predominately pain, but I have bled from them.

if I abstain a couple of weeks, I can almost count on the microtears, and twice a year on bleeding.

lube does seem to be a better option here. Maybe not an utterly oil on a slip n slide level, but a few drops to lessen the “hot spots” where natural lube might not have coated.

Olive can be good for this. Alternatively, coconut oil, the unrefined type that solidifies at room temp. It’s so easy to get a tiny amount.

Lube isn’t just for vaginas, it’s great for peens, too.
thanks for the help

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I will say this for microtears: please see a physician. You will need an antibiotic because you do not want an infection there. I speak from experience.

And it wasn't a hardship to abstain for a week. It was a necessity!

Lube is your friend. If you think you're using enough you're not. Double it! Again, experience.