Blind mans buff

Cock-a-Hoop

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
A wealthy friend of mine asked me to lay on a surprise game for one of his parties , and for parties as far as Roger is concerned , read orgies ;).

I thought long and hard about it and decided that an innocent Childs party game could very easily be turned into a very naughty , licentious game and I was going to keep it as a surprise !!!

I sent letters to everyone on the guest list informing them that the evenings highlight would not require them to bring their bondage outfits or their many and varied sex toys , I smiled as I reread that part, knowing how disappointed some of them would be to think there was to be no hanky panky :)

The night arrived and the guests were herded into the lounge for Sherries or cognac when I announced that the guests must come one at a time through the adjoining door to see me in the study .

One by one I told them all to strip off , that meant everything jewellery etc by which they might be identified !! there was a sense of nervous tension in the air as I gave them blindfolds to wear and ushered them into the ballroom . My friend the host came last and gave me a wide grin because he had guessed what was about to happen, he didn't`t bother with the blindfold either :)

I myself stripped , I was not going to miss this fuck fest !!! and joined the rest whereupon I announced the nature of the game . By stripping off you have concented to have your body defiled by person or persons unknown , you will not know who is fucking, sucking ,licking or buggering you and must concent to any act demanded with the exception of fisting ,unless desired . The fact that your accidental partner can not know who you are means you can be as filthy and sordid as you like and for those who require lubrication there are many bottles dotted about . At the end of the game I will say 5 mins ( enough time to empty your spunk sac ) and then I will require you to walk around a little in order to ensure you are not next to the last person you fucked or were fucked by . I will then turn the lights back on and you can carry on fucking someone of your own choice . Needless to say that during the game there is no talking anyone who lets it be known who they are will pay a forfeit of a very sexual nature to be decided by the host.

Before turning the lights off plunging the hall into darkness I made a careful note of the position of the 70 year old dowager Duchess and immediately made her my 1st target . for her age she was incredibly fit and her body was firm . I knelt behind her and began to lick her anus tonguing it occasionally until she reciprocated by arching her back and giving me wider access to her cunt as well as her puckered star . I had of course secured my own supply of KY and having made her suck my rampant cock for a few minutes I greased the pole and did the same to her ( I have to say ) eager bum by pushing 2 very lubricated fingers up her and stretching her a little . Standing her up I then bent her over the back of an arm chair where unbidden she reached behind grasping my shaft and guided it unerringly to her demanding anus her back beautifully arched and I pushed my engorged pre-cum glistening glans inside her and let it stay . She tried to force herself backwards , to impale herself on my cock but I held her tight feeling her need I pulled out and repeated the torment several times and then without warning I drove it in balls deep and held it there she was desperate , I could feel her very fit pelvic floor trying to chew my swollen cock ,god she was magnificent . I finally had mercy on her and rammed her gorgeous derrière like a jack hammer as her nails clawed my thighs . She was very guttural when she came but so animalistic as to hide her identity. I had pumped so much spunk into her I was amazed . pulling out I slapped her bum in playful gratitude and left her draped over the chair hoping that someone would get sloppy seconds before all my love seed dribbled down her inner thighs .

two or three hours later when all but the fittest had fucked themselves to a standstill I announced the game would finish in 5 mins and that they should move around to be away from their last partner . The 5mins lapsed and I switched the lights on but only the dimmer wall lights to save people from the blinding ballroom lights . those of us who were sated made our way back to the lounge for drinks . As the Duchess past me she glanced knowingly at the scratches on my thighs and winked . I was summoned quite a lot after that night ;)

THE END

Attachments