Bobby's Sexual Adventures Part 3: Bobby's Sleepover

Bobby Briggs

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
“You know you fucking love it,” Brandon said, still shooting, but he was starting to finish his load. “You love when I cum in your ass.”

“Love it!” Bobby agreed. “I can’t get enough!” He had swallowed Cornelio’s cum delivery but was still running his tongue around in his mouth, tasting every last little drop of the semen Cornelio had exploded into his mouth and down his throat. He loved everything about this; he loved all the cum inside of him, he loved being naked with all these young men; he loved the taste in his mouth and the smells filling the room, the smell of man. Now Bobby felt the weight of Brandon’s body moving off of him as Brandon pulled his cock out of Bobby.

“That was fun,” Cornelio said.

“Definitely,” Cameron agreed.

“You think we should untie Bobby now?” Todd asked.

“I dunno, maybe we should just leave him like that all night,” Cornelio said, and even though Bobby was blindfolded, he could tell from the tone of his voice that Cornelio was grinning, probably with that wonderful little mischievous twinkle in his eye.

“Don’t you dare!” Bobby said, but he said it with a giggle; he knew Cornelio was just teasing.

“I dunno,” Cornelio said. “What do you think, boys? Should we untie him?”

“I guess so,” Brandon said, and a second later, Bobby felt hands untying him from the bedpost and then another hand slipped his blindfold off. The brightness of the room was almost blinding at first after so long under the blind fold. Bobby sat up and stretched his arms out, moving them around in circles and then stretching behind his back to get the blood flowing again. He looked at all his beautiful naked friends, at the cum drops still falling off of their cocks even as they softened up and returned to a flaccid state. Bobby took a great big breath inside and held it for awhile and then released it nice and slow, getting his sense of space back, recovering from getting fucked by five boys in the space of about a half hour.

“That was great!” Bobby said with unbridled enthusiasm. “Thanks, guys.”

“Our pleasure,” Todd said, giving Bobby a wink. “It was hot fucking you; I’ve never done that before. Also, it was me blowing you.”

“Really?” Bobby said with surprise. “You were good at it!”

The boys made their way to the bathroom and all enjoyed a nice shower together in Cornelio’s big shower with the three shower heads shooting powerful streams of warm water all over their naked bodies. After that, they all brushed and flossed and mouth-washed with some Listerine and then headed back to the bedroom, where Bobby put on a Carpenters vinyl for some soothing music as everyone prepared for sleep. Fifteen minutes later, all the boys were nestled up together in the two big, shoved together, king-sized beds. Cameron, Brandon, Todd, and Geo all fell asleep quickly, leaving only Bobby and Cornelio awake, both drifting towards a peaceful sleep. Bobby and Cornelio snuggled up close together, wrapping their arms around each other, enjoying their shared warmth and their special intimate bond.

“That was really fun,” Bobby whispered to Cornelio.

“I had fun, too,” Cornelio said, giving Bobby a quick little kiss on the lips. “We gotta do it again sometime.”

“Definitely,” Bobby said, snuggling up closer to his beautiful boyfriend, wrapping up as tight as he could with him, enjoying his smell, the feeling of his warm breath over Bobby’s face as they nestled up together. Bobby looked over his boyfriend’s face, so spellbinding in the dark, only the blue from the moonlight shining in through the venetian blinds on the window. He looked at Cornelio’s beautiful face, his glorious hair, his cute eyes, the shape of his nose, how strong and muscular his arms were draped all over Bobby’s naked body.

“I’m glad you’re my boyfriend,” Bobby said, kissing Cornelio on the cheek.

“I’m glad you’re my boyfriend, too,” Cornelio replied, smiling up at Bobby.

“I love you,” Bobby said.

“I love you, too,” Cornelio said, and with that, the two boys settled into a deep, blissful sleep.

THE END…..FOR NOW, but Bobby will return in BOBBY’S SWIM COACH.