• Total voters

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Just to be clear:
20-24% = 20-24.9%,
15-19% = 15-19.9%
etc.

I didn't find a thread specifically about body fat percentage in search, so this thread is the place to discuss the subject.
I'm currently 16%, I look slim but don't have much muscle definition, and my face isn't as lean and structured as I'd like, I'm hoping at 10% body fat, I'll look my best.
Are you at your ideal percentage?

Last edited:
I’m also around 16%. I saw your comment of 10% target. For me that is too much difference. I can see my abs now but at time I feel like I have a little pooch from too many beers. I would like to lose 1% for the summer.

I've never had a reliable test done. I've taken the body measurements, and had someone use calipers. I guess it's in the mid to upper teens. Hard to say.

Reactions: 6inchcock
I’m around 16% as well ..abs /obliques are showing more. Lean muscle mass has grown as well. Too low body fat percentage isn’t good but 13% is a good goal for me! I was low as 7% but that was before I started working out seriously ! Was a twig with abs ..lol but that’s all changed!

It's very hard to manage body fat as one ages.

In high school, I competed at 11%
In college, I stayed around 16%.
Post college and after marriage while I played, referred, and coached, I was 19%.
Now retired, I'm 22%

Reactions: 6inchcock
What are your diets to maintain yourself with such low levels...low carbon?
Not sure about others, but I live on the keto diet, More a lifestyle than a diet. Keep at around 16 to 17% fat.

I am at about 13%-14% and I would like to go down to 10% while not losing too much fat on my face.
How many times per week should I eat meat and in which vegetables with good quality proteins?
how many fruits per days without getting fat ( fruits=sugar)?
should I eat fruits between meals or during the meal ?
THX