Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Fuzz is welcum as long as it's not greezy from his body-funk.

A bit of fluff can be a turn on or turn off just like a muscular/fat physique. It just depends.

Without conversation whatsoever, based on looks/feel (which is not how I find partners, not even close) I like a bit of hair, just enough to see and get a tickle in my tits as we grind/fuck. Bare skin or a full carpet is not turn-off unless he's not hygienic or just a fuckin asshole. In the case of the latter, there's not fuck all he can do to sexy-up the fluff/lack of.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Fuzzy dudes are not for fighting about. Fuzzy dudes are for snuzzling!

Changing up how you present to the world can cause a bit of wobble in the most secure person. Newly fuzzy combined with a recent weight loss seems a perfectly good time to ask questions related to personal image.

Like, if a dude dropped lbs and had questions about changing his wardrobe up... he might ask here.

I'd give a similar answer. What I think would suit him *:rolleyes:* what I like on a guy and a final message of "do what makes you happy/comfortable"

And probably several photos of Dean Winchester as an example. Cuz fandom.

Mrs Sassy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It all really comes down to what's comfortable for YOU. Most people have this idea that they have to look a certain way for everyone else. When in reality, you should do whats right for you. You want hair, have hair. Want to be big and swol, be big and swol. The moment you stop doing something for yourself and start doing it for the acceptance/attention of others, you'll lose your happiness because you wont live up to someone's expectations.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Do you think he had a human dick or like one of those lipstick jobs

Not sure. A little/lot of manscaping/wookiescaping would be required for a definitive answer.

Damn it. This is now stuck in my head. So gonna end up on a dark, lonely subreddit at 4am *sigh*

r/starwars/genitalia/wookie

That looks scratchy/stubble-y at that length. Not so great for snuggling up to. Aesthetic is whatever. I am pretty low key/easy going. Depends on what the person I am involved with prefers.

Because she's biased

And? So? She is your wife, the only opinion that should hold any weight besides your own as far as a lot o things, including your personal grooming.

Feels like you just wanted to get folks on here to look at you/like you just wanted to show off. Ya profile/info/posts say that too. Which is fine and dandy, but not what Ask a Woman is about.

I dont get the hostility. There's nothing wrong with asking other people for their advice or opinions. Ultimately it does come down to what swol is happy with. Yes, I am biased. But my comment was quite broad and I'd say the same thing to anyone else asking the same question.

What hostility? Saying that your opinion and his are the ones that matter in regards to his personal grooming? Gosh, so hostile.

Saying that Ask a Woman is not the same as Show Off? So aggressive! So hostile!

Pointing out the general etiquette o this section of the forum tends to frown upon dudes embedding photos of themselves which is true? So hostile! I am just the worst. Clearly I threatened violence, hurled insults, and told people to leave. Oh wait, no, no I did not do anything remotely resembling any o that.

Embedding photos means any folk looking to see what the thread is about automatically get to look at the photo. There is no "Hey do you wanna click this thread that has an image embedded in the original post?" pop up or anything like. Simple truth o the matter. I am sorry saying the truth seems to offend ya two. Likely to have a real rough time on here then, since at least or rather especially among the long time female users that I have seen on here? Most do not bullshit in any way. Very blunt with their opinions.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
My genes say wookie.. its not a great look

*Makes totally accurate wookie sound*

I am not a huge star wars person. I do fuckin love Chewey. Where the fuck is is our goddamn storm trooper???
Don't tell me he bounced and I missed it...

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Ok, ok. My baseline comment on body hair is stubble sucks.
Really fucking sucks. I don’t like it. I don’t allow it on me.
My guy has some because surgery, and yep...still dislike it. Not saying a thing about it to him, because it is temporary.

so if you want to bare, think about waxing or threading so the regrowth is non-cactus.

The best cacti are definitely plant-based :cool:

Yeah, not really sure why folks on here got polled, when the wife clearly has no issue giving feedback/commentary. Especially with a photo embedded from the OP...

Reactions: deleted1846971

Mrs Sassy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont get the hostility. There's nothing wrong with asking other people for their advice or opinions. Ultimately it does come down to what swol is happy with. Yes, I am biased. But my comment was quite broad and I'd say the same thing to anyone else asking the same question.

Reactions: Flash1980s