Bodybuilder Justin Savoie

1758062430708.jpeg

1758062475159.jpeg

1758062514525.jpeg

1758062557210.jpeg

1758062626928.jpeg

1758062678966.jpeg

1758062697056.jpeg

1758062711820.jpeg



Something most people will never see in their lives. An absolute mammoth of a man- 6'3", 350lbs off season. Not only a Goliath but he has a handsome face and beautiful smile. I can't get over his proportions. Just insane. I love that he looks like terrifying and also incredibly sexy.
 
View attachment 189992221
View attachment 189992341
View attachment 189992401
View attachment 189992491
View attachment 189992531
View attachment 189992671
View attachment 189992771
View attachment 189992811


Something most people will never see in their lives. An absolute mammoth of a man- 6'3", 350lbs off season. Not only a Goliath but he has a handsome face and beautiful smile. I can't get over his proportions. Just insane. I love that he looks like terrifying and also incredibly sexy.

R.I.P. to the lucky girls who have gotten folded under that mountain of muscle. Their sacrifice will not be forgotten.
sign-of-the-cross-pray.gif