Boneheaded things guys do

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seriously, I don't keep a list, but I'm sure for every one of his I can match with my own.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1. Asking me what's wrong, over and over again. When I say nothing it means nothing, or I don't want to talk about it.

2. Arguing over the stupidest things. Just let it go, relax.

3. Calling my house, then my cell, then my house again to see where I am. Some of the time I might want to take a shower, have a jill, cry over something stupid, make a sandwich or anything else without a phone pressed to my ear.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
1. Asking me what's wrong, over and over again. When I say nothing it means nothing, or I don't want to talk about it.

2. Arguing over the stupidest things. Just let it go, relax.

3. Calling my house, then my cell, then my house again to see where I am. Some of the time I might want to take a shower, have a jill, cry over something stupid, make a sandwich or anything else without a phone pressed to my ear.

What is a jill??

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Jillang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Lol, you know jack and jill, guy's have a jack women have a jill:biggrin1: I can't be the only one who has ever heard it called that?

Believe me, my name is Jillian and every pervy guy I know has made a comment about that before ;) I've heard it hundreds of times and every time they think it's original.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmm, do I start with the whole toilet seat controversy or toenails on his side of the bed? Decisions, decisions.