Book Series Like 50 Shades Or Hacker?

vgdfcx

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey all,

My wife had a major awakening when she started reading the 50 shades books, and eventually, the Hacker series. Those books were hot and heavy on some kink, which she totally got into and wanted to do; but she says the fact that they are love stories kept her interested. Having said that, are there any series out there that would have that "love story" context but go more into hot wives, big cock threesomes, etc? I've spent quite a bit of time combing through titles, but not really sure what I'm getting into. I mean I see penthouse has a lot of books, but I doubt they will have the love story part she likes.

Thanks.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There were big cock threesomes in 50 Shades?

While terribly misrepresented by a Twilight fanfic fan the focus of 50 Shades was BDSM. Interest in one kink does not indicate an interest in all kinks.

ETA: I am a zombie apocalypse reader, not so much the love+spanking read.

Now flogging, a lil knife play.. that? I am well read up on ;)

vgdfcx

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
lol.. no, but she's led on that she likes a bit bigger cock. So I thought if i could find a book or series that goes a step kinkier than 50 Shades...maybe some big cock mmf threesome/ hotwife story.. it might really get to the next level.

I agree. She started with twilight, and then graduated to 50 shades. She was borderline into the bdsm anyway and it really got her into it. Those were great times. The Hacker series kept it going, but now I'd like to find her something new.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
The posts over read from you, @vgdfcx are recommendations for items for your wife, aimed at getting her receptive to certain activity.

if your location is accurate, why not actually check out the scene via Mon Chalet or Scarlet Ranch...if the latter hasn’t been shuttered again for animal neglect violations. (It’s also a “squirrel rescue.”)
Mountain Aire for non sexual nudism. Along with some hot springs.

Reactions: deleted1846971

Mzseduction

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Freedom, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey! I am back.. avec links

Bookfinity

GoodReads

WhatShouldIReadNext

Riffle

All great places to binge genre reads. Reviews, previews, and community discussions. Beware this is the first step to being a book hoarder.
I was reading this thread .. and checked out Bookfinity.. seems like a cool place.. the questions they ask at the beginning.. trying to find your interests.. I found fun and somewhat enlightening..thanks for sharing!

Reactions: MickeyLee

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
So, none of it is "hot wife", but the Brie's Submission series is about a BDSM school and a young gal getting trained in kink and falling for the guy she's not supposed to. Lots of kinky fuckery, tolerable story like. Lots of call out on big dick, so that may tickle her fancy. It's very heavy on the romance and drama, but essentially a big old fuck fest of kinky for most of the stories.

It's written by Red Phoenix and there's I think 20 ish books at this point? It's a tolerable mindless fetish series written by someone within the community, so there's more tact and knowledge that goes into the writing vs that of gag worthy 50 shades. Lol

vgdfcx

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
thank you. I'll check it out. She's very suggestive. I'm trying to stay away from the "cuckold" books because that's not really my scene...just a good ole stag that likes to see his wife pleased. So anything kinky around bdsm, big cocks, and hopefully husband/wife fun would def. help.

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
thank you. I'll check it out. She's very suggestive. I'm trying to stay away from the "cuckold" books because that's not really my scene...just a good ole stag that likes to see his wife pleased. So anything kinky around bdsm, big cocks, and hopefully husband/wife fun would def. help.
It's not cuck stuff at all, just kinky bdsm and occasional three ways.

vgdfcx

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
big cocks, bdsm, threesomes..all perfect. I'd even be ok if it had some gangbang stuff in there. It seeems she thinks about these things, and once she reads them in a context of a relationship she likes bringing it to reality, so I'm all about helping her with that.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
she's read 50 shades and all the hacker series and one other that I can't remember. But she said the Hacker was her fave.
These are the only books she’s ever read?
I’m looking for her general likes. Across genres, fiction and non.
Who does she like to read consistently?

neutrno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't recall the name of the book series, but look for books about a woman who had her violin stolen, or broken then a guy offered to buy her a new one if she'd play naked for him.

He shares her with other people. It could be what you're after.

vgdfcx

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
These are the only books she’s ever read?
I’m looking for her general likes. Across genres, fiction and non.
Who does she like to read consistently?
Basically those are the go-to books for her. I mean she read Hunger Games and Twiglight, but outside of that, she mostly reads improvement books.

I just loved how she'd throw her inhibition's to the wind while reading 50 shades and Hacker. One day I decided to join her in the shower and soap her up for her...to be nice and romantic. She looked at me and asked.."you've been reading my books, haven't you?" I had never touched them and told her it was a whim. From that point on, the next month or so was an experiement in trying all sorts of stuff...anal, dp with dildo, nipple clamps, spankings, cuffs, blindfolds, candlewax, etc. Recent conversations leads me to believe she prefers size, but is ok with average; and I think the thought of a big cock joining us in a threesome is of interest based on body language, hence looking for slightly naughtier books with some kind of love story to keep her hooked.