spontaneous_jack

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a big fan of man wrestling/fighting in uniform and tall riding boots. Bootlust.com appeared to be the only site who created contents about boot fetish so I was pretty devastated when it went down. I tried to reach out to its customer serviceand they said I could buy old videos from bestdeath (which was shut down and recently resurrected without previous bootlust videos). When I asked if they could do custom videos, they didn't respond directly.

In the past two years, I tried to (kind of) create videos similar to bootlust. I tried to reach to small studios (since large ones don't do custom request) and individuals, and provided them with boots and uniforms (since obviously they don't have them). The videosthey made are satisfactory I would say.

But I'd still like to know if there is any website out there who has similar contents as Bootlust? Or if there's anyone who's also into uniform and boots so we can compare notes.

I know that there are organizations like BLUF, who deals with leather and boots. But personally I prefer watching hot guys wearing those instead of putting those on myself if that makes sense lol1719842852298.png