Brad Mondo - Youtuber

He still 'suddenly straight' then? Or was that baiting for his new straightening cream?
Basically he said (and I'm paraphrasing) that he identifies as gay, but that he finds some women attractive and is open to the idea of being with a woman one day, but that he's not actively sleeping with women. For what it's worth, I don't necessarily agree with him identifying as gay while admitting that he sometimes does find women attractive. In my opinion, if you're attracted to both sexes, you're either bisexual or pansexual.

Basically he said (and I'm paraphrasing) that he identifies as gay, but that he finds some women attractive and is open to the idea of being with a woman one day, but that he's not actively sleeping with women. For what it's worth, I don't necessarily agree with him identifying as gay while admitting that he sometimes does find women attractive. In my opinion, if you're attracted to both sexes, you're either bisexual or pansexual.
Oh that is such a load of crap. He's gay as fuck as just baiting us. It's like what the straights but somehow worse to me?

Oh that is such a load of crap. He's gay as fuck as just baiting us. It's like what the straights but somehow worse to me?
Maybe, maybe not. Just because he identifies as gay doesn't necessarily mean he's lying about finding some women attractive or being open to sleeping with them one day. However, identifying as a gay man and claiming that you're attracted to women or open to sleeping with women (weither it's true or not) is problematic for many reasons.

Reactions: Charliepeekaboo
I agree, it is all crap, the guy a flaming homosexual.

A lot of people these days want to be edgy and claim they are “on the spectrum” or that they are pansexual or shit like that.

I saw Mondo in a promotional event at a gay bar in NY City and there was nothing about him that read “straight” to me.