Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
If it wasn't for the fact that I don't like uninvited eyeballs and judgement from the general public I would probably never wear one.

But people can't seem to keep their eyes to themselves. I don't mind being looked at a bit here and there, but going braless means there *will* be people who flat out STARE at my tits and I don't like it.

Some I can tell are perving. Others are judging. Either way, it gets old real quick.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are many days I go braless when I'm not leaving the house. And it's not because it makes me feel free or even cooler. I just don't need the hassle of wrestling and arranging in the morning if I don't have to.

It was only a couple of years ago that I suddenly realized I was braless in a grocery store. I had just washed the Jeep when I jumped for a quick trip to pick up a couple of items. I literally froze and became very self conscious. And then a little voice in my head said "Fuck it." And I acted like nothing happened. And nothing did.

There is no male equivalent of a bra. Don't even try.

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Only at home. Never outside. I have piercings that show through shirts really obviously. People are assholes and don't know the meaning of the word "subtle". I don't feel like having to keep myself from punching someone in the throat for gluing their eyes to my tits or worse, feeling they can touch because I'm on society unacceptable "display".

D

deleted924715

I've barely worn underwear at all since the lockdowns started. Or shoes come to think of it. I think I'm going to have to go back to daily bra wearing though because I'm getting some discomfort.

I don't tend to wear any underwear with maxi dresses in summer because I thought it was "safe" given that the dresses are so long I stand on them. I was worried about the wrong end though... I've lost count of the number of times I've stood on the hem of my dress and pulled the front of it down (if you know, you know) so now I only wear maxi dresses with straps. Found out last summer they aren't "safe" either because I accidentally gave some guy an eyeful from about 2 inches away when our dogs leads got tangled and we were trying to untangle them

Inshape69

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Only at home. Never outside. I have piercings that show through shirts really obviously. People are assholes and don't know the meaning of the word "subtle". I don't feel like having to keep myself from punching someone in the throat for gluing their eyes to my tits or worse, feeling they can touch because I'm on society unacceptable "display".
I am afraid of you at the best of times.lol

Inshape69

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've barely worn underwear at all since the lockdowns started. Or shoes come to think of it. I think I'm going to have to go back to daily bra wearing though because I'm getting some discomfort.

I don't tend to wear any underwear with maxi dresses in summer because I thought it was "safe" given that the dresses are so long I stand on them. I was worried about the wrong end though... I've lost count of the number of times I've stood on the hem of my dress and pulled the front of it down (if you know, you know) so now I only wear maxi dresses with straps. Found out last summer they aren't "safe" either because I accidentally gave some guy an eyeful from about 2 inches away when our dogs leads got tangled and we were trying to untangle them
I am sure that was embarrassing

neutrno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have wonderful small boobs and often go braless. It feels good, because I don't like wearing clothes, so the least, the better.

For some occasions I wear a bra. Because my boobs are small, but still appear a bit too much depending on how little clothing I'm wearing.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

Yeah. My vertical barbells attract unwanted attention when I go sans-bra.

People look at me confused. I look at them annoyed.

Inshape69

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have wonderful small boobs and often go braless. It feels good, because I don't like wearing clothes, so the least, the better.

For some occasions I wear a bra. Because my boobs are small, but still appear a bit too much depending on how little clothing I'm wearing.

I am sure they are great

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I get that. I thought the term vertical barbels was funny
Vetival barbells are literally just a term for the type of jewelry being worn on pierced nipples. Vertical barbells, captive bead etc. I use something more akin to a curved barbell where the beads sit lower on either end. So, no, not funny when you actually understand what is being said.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Lol, braless is fine as long as I'm not doing much or they got at least some kinda support from what I'm wearing, however if I'm moving around a lot braless for any length of time it does get sore where the breast skin meets my chest. It's a double edged sword really, bra on all day and I get compression marks around the underbust on the shoulders etc, bra off for too long and the weight can make my skin sore anyway where they're pulling unless I'm just sat watching tv or whatever with them in my lap pmsl xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BiggRK and 8609131