Brand New Here

A-Twink-Or-Treat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Every journey begins with a single step, and I'd rather not start that journey by stepping on anyone's toes or balls. I'll just be here getting a feel for things before I start engaging on other threads. I'd be interested to hear about early days experiences from the community that came as surprises... but like, not interested enough to search for them; lol. I believe I have a solid understanding of the rules, but I'd like to know more about cultural guidelines that are just sort of expected/unexplained. I apologize for the windedness, I just want to compile dick pics in the cloud without taking up my hard on drive or being publicly intrusive, while also being able to share findings with like interested individuals. Thank you

Welcome to LPSG!

If you are brand new here, this is a great place to start your journey! Introduce yourself and read around the site!

Account Issues?

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

Free Gold Membership (ads, but access to videos)

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Spotlight on Popular Forums

Want to show what you’ve got?
Show Off

Looking for Web Personalities (TikTok, YouTube, OnlyFans, etc)
OnlyFans and Web Personalities

Looking to hook up?
Personal Ads

General Site Info

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

Every journey begins with a single step, and I'd rather not start that journey by stepping on anyone's toes or balls. I'll just be here getting a feel for things before I start engaging on other threads. I'd be interested to hear about early days experiences from the community that came as surprises... but like, not interested enough to search for them; lol. I believe I have a solid understanding of the rules, but I'd like to know more about cultural guidelines that are just sort of expected/unexplained. I apologize for the windedness, I just want to compile dick pics in the cloud without taking up my hard on drive or being publicly intrusive, while also being able to share findings with like interested individuals. Thank you
Welcome

You know, oddly enough, you'd probably find somebody that wants you to step on their balls... It's a wild world.