Brandon the Jock Swimmer Chapter 4

jockcummings

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chapter 3 here

Uncle Leong's Swim Shop​

Brandon awoke the next morning feeling both drained and exhilarated. His encounters with Mr. Jenkins' art club were still fresh in his memory, and he couldn't help but blush as he recalled the intensity of their desire for him. His body was sore and ached in all the right places, but he couldn't shake the feeling that something wasn't quite right. Why does he feel this way around old ugly men? He felt dirty but his dick got harder at that thought.

As he made his way to school, Brandon tried to focus on his training, pushing aside the thoughts of the older men who had admired and pleasured him just the night before. Coach Thompson was waiting for him when he arrived at the pool, a sly smile spreading across his weathered face.

"You look tired, Brandon," Coach Thompson said, his eyes gleaming with curiosity, knowing full well he sent Brandon to a pack of wolves with Mr Steamback and Mr Jenkins. "How was Mr Steamback, Mr Jenkins and the art class? Everything alright?" Coach Thompson seemed determined to make Brandon feel uncomfortable, asking about the event the night before and the reactions of the older men who drew him.

Brandon felt his cheeks flush even deeper, and he quickly changed into his swim trunks, eager to avoid the coach's probing questions. Brandon couldn't help but wonder if Coach Thompson knew about all the activities that occurred during the art session. He quickly dived into the cool water, avoiding the questions and he felt a sense of relief wash over him. For a moment, his training allowed him to push his concerns aside and focus on his swimming.

Coach Thomson noticed Brandon's increasing avoidance of his suggestions and innuendoes, and it worried him. After a grueling practice, Coach Thompson called Brandon over for their next hypnosis session. Coach Thompson's eyes narrowed as he observed Brandon's evasive maneuvers, a clear sign that the hypnosis was losing its grip. He couldn't allow his control over the young swimmer to slip away; there were too many plans yet to unfold. "Brandon, my boy," Coach Thompson called out, his voice dripping with feigned concern as he beckoned the swimmer over. "We need to talk about your progress." Brandon hesitated, his muscles tensing under the coach's scrutinizing gaze. Reluctantly, he approached the edge of the pool where Coach Thompson stood, towel in hand. "You've been doing exceptionally well, but I sense a hesitation in you," Coach Thompson continued, his voice low and persuasive. "It's crucial for your development that we address this now. Let's head to my office for a quick session." Without waiting for a response, Coach Thompson turned and led the way.

Brandon followed, his mind clouded with confusion and a growing unease. Once inside the office, Coach Thompson closed the door and gestured for Brandon to sit. Brandon was tired but he obeyed regardless. As he settled into the special chair in Mr Thompson's office, he felt a wave of relaxation wash over him.

"Now, Brandon, I want to ensure you continue to excel, not just in swimming but in all aspects of life," Coach Thompson began, his tone smooth as silk. "Sometimes, our minds can be our own worst enemies.

Coach Thompson's voice was soft and gentle, guiding Brandon into a trance-like state. "You're doing great, Brandon," Coach Thompson said, his words slow and deliberate. "With every passing day, you're becoming more and more attuned to the desires of older men. Embracing their admiration is crucial for your success in swimming."

Brandon felt a strange mix of emotions as the coach spoke. On one hand, he was starting to enjoy the attention he received from these older men. On the other hand, he couldn't shake the feeling that something was off. Despite his doubts, he allowed himself to sink further into the hypnotic state.

"Now, Brandon," Coach Thompson continued, "I want you to imagine yourself at the pool, surrounded by a group of admirers – older men who can't take their eyes off you. They're watching your every move, marveling at your strength and agility. How does that make you feel?"

Brandon pictured the scene in his mind, and to his surprise, he felt a surge of confidence and excitement. He had grown accustomed to the attention, and it now served as a source of motivation for him.

"Good, Brandon," Coach Thompson said, sensing the change in Brandon's thought pattern. "Now, I want you to imagine that these men are cheering you on as you swim. They're urging you to go faster, to push yourself further than ever before. They are such ardent fans who are passionate about you. Let their support fuel your passion for swimming. Seek out their admiration. Crave their desires. Let it fuel your passion for swimming, and together, we will make you an unstoppable force in the pool."

As Brandon visualized the scenario, he felt his competitive spirit ignite. He could hear the cheers of the older men echoing in his mind, spurring him on to greater heights. In his mind's eye, he saw himself breaking records and dominating the competition, all while basking in the adoration of his admirers.

"That's it, Brandon," Coach Thompson encouraged. "Hold onto that feeling. Let it drive you to become the best swimmer you can be."

Brandon felt any residue resistance crumbling as the hypnotic suggestions took hold. The coach's words resonated deep within him, and he found himself longing for and needing the touch of older men even more than he knew or experienced before. Brandon now deeply believed that these old men were necessary for his success.

As Brandon slowly becomes more lucid, Coach Thompson spoke, his voice laced with excitement, "I have a unique opportunity for you today. You're to visit Uncle Leong's renowned swim shop downtown."

Brandon looked intrigued, his interest piqued by the mention of the famous store.

"As you know, Uncle Leong is not just any shop owner," Coach Thompson continued, leaning forward with a conspiratorial whisper. "He's known for spotting talent and sponsoring top-tier swimwear to promising athletes. This is your chance to make a significant impression."

Brandon nodded, understanding the gravity of the situation. "What should I do, Coach?" he asked, eager to follow instructions that could potentially elevate his swimming career.

"Just be yourself, Brandon," Coach Thompson advised, his smile broadening. "Show him your dedication and passion for swimming. And remember, every interaction with influential figures like Uncle Leong can open doors. Make sure you listen closely to his advice and recommendations."

Brandon gave a determined nod as he knew this was more than just a shopping trip; a trip to Uncle Leong's was a pivotal moment in his journey as a swimmer.

Coach Thompson then handed Brandon a pair of tight-fitting running shorts and a loose sleeveless muscle tee with large armholes. "Wear this. It's sponsored by the 4 gentlemen you 'met' in my office. They are insistent that you should wear only what they sponsor." he explained. Brandon eyed the clothes skeptically, but didn't dare question Coach Thompson's instructions. Brandon felt a strong urge to please not only Mr Thompson but Mr Thompson's friends who were so invested in his success. "And one more thing," Coach Thompson added, his grin growing wider. "No underwear."

Brandon stepped out of Coach Thompson's room with a pair of skimpy, tight-fitting pair of shorts and sleeveless tee that Mr Thompson instructed him to wear. The shorts clung to his every curve, leaving little to the imagination. The fabric was thin and almost translucent, revealing the outline of his hanging cock. The tee constantly shifted as Brandon moved and constantly exposed his pecs and his nipples. He couldn't help but feel a tingle of arousal as he realized how exposed he was. Interestingly, he was unsure if he would be happier with a more modest outfit.

As he made his way to Uncle Leong's shop, Brandon felt the weight of many eyes upon him. Many older men stopped in their tracks, their expressions a mixture of disbelief and admiration as they took in the sight of the young swimmer's barely contained physique. Brandon couldn't help but feel a sense of power as he noticed their gazes lingering on his exposed flesh, their faces flushing with desire.

As he walked, Brandon became increasingly aware of his growing arousal. The thin fabric of his shorts did nothing to hide his erection, which seemed to throb in time with his heartbeat. He felt a wave of shame wash over him, but it was quickly replaced by a burning desire for the attention of the older men who couldn't seem to tear their eyes away from him.

Brandon overheard all the comments of several older men who seemed to be following him. They smirked and whispered amongst themselves, making explicit comments about his body and their desires for him. "Look at that ass," one of them said, licking his lips as he openly stared at Brandon's toned glutes. "I bet it feels amazing."Another man nodded in agreement, adding, "And those legs! Imagine being able to wrap them around you while he rides you." "I'd love to get my hands on that boy," one of them said with a laugh. "Imagine having him all to yourself for just one night."

Their comments sent a shiver down Brandon's spine, but he couldn't deny the surge of pleasure that coursed through him at the thought of being desired by these men. He quickened his pace, eager to escape their leering gazes and make his way to Uncle Leong's shop.

Uncle Leong emerged from the shop, his eyes twinkling with amusement as he took in the sight of Brandon surrounded by admirers. "Ah, Brandon," he said, his voice warm and inviting. "I see you've made quite an impression on our little community." He gestured for Brandon to follow him into the shop, leaving the group of older men panting and disappointed on the sidewalk.

Uncle Leong placed his on Brandon's back. "Brandon, my boy! I've been expecting you," he exclaimed in a thick Asian accent. "Coach Thompson told me all about your fantastic progress in the pool." Brandon couldn't help but feel uncomfortable as Uncle Leong's hands rubbed his shoulders and back, but he remembered his programming and began to relax. He knew deep in his heart he needed to embrace the admiration of older men if he wanted to succeed in his swimming career. As they stepped inside, Uncle Leong closed the door and drew the curtains, blocking out the prying eyes of the men outside. He turned to Brandon, his eyes gleaming with desire. "You are not only handsome but so fit as well," he said, running a hand up Brandon's biceps.

Brandon, uncertain but intoxicated by the attention, could only nod in agreement as Uncle Leong led him deeper into the shop. Uncle Leong's swim shop was a well-lit, cozy space with an array of colorful swimwear hanging from the racks. The walls were adorned with pictures of the community's male swim champions, some of them even autographed. It showed that Uncle Leong had served the community well for the past few decades, and the jocks in town clearly adored him.

I love all comments, feedback and conversations!
Kindly check out my
Patreon (jockcummings)
Cheap plug but Chapter 11 is released this Friday , July 24th

Uncle Leong is a short, stocky Chinese man in his late sixties with a kind face and sparkling eyes. His balding head was surrounded by a halo of thin grey hair, and he sported a neatly trimmed grey beard. He moved with a sprightly step, considering his age, and exuded an aura of warmth and friendliness.

Uncle Leong led Brandon into the darker corner of the shop "Now, Brandon," Uncle Leong said softly as he stepped closer, his hands hovering just above the young man's body. "Coach Thompson has spoken highly of you," he said, his voice soothing. Uncle Leong murmured appreciatively as he he placed his hovering hands purposefully on Brandon's body, causing Brandon to breakout in goosebumps. Uncle Leong continued, his voice laced with a mix of admiration and business acumen. "He has informed me of your potential and your passion. I'm considering sponsoring your swimsuits from now on, but first, I need to assess if you are indeed 'suitable.'"
Uncle Leong gestured to the sleek, high-tech swimsuits from the rack, its fabric shimmering under the shop lights. He stared at Brandon's reaction but somehow his eyes never leaving the young swimmer's physique. "These state-of-the-art swimsuits not only enhance your performance but also showcase your amazing body," he explained, his tone professional yet tinged with an underlying excitement.

Uncle Leong stepped closer. The older man's touch was deliberate, each contact sending shivers down Brandon's spine. "Let's first get you out of this," Uncle Leong murmured, his voice smooth and inviting. With deliberate movements, he reached for the hem of Brandon's sleeveless tee, slowly lifting it over his head, revealing his sculpted torso inch by inch. Uncle Leong, shorter than Brandon, tiptoed to lift the shirt from him. As he did, he leaned in close, inhaling deeply against Brandon's exposed torso. His lips brushed lightly over Brandon's pecs and nipples, sending shivers down the young swimmer's spine. Uncle Leong's breath was hot and heavy, his soft moans of appreciation filling the air, making it clear to Brandon just how much the older man enjoyed touching him.

"You have such an impressive physique, Brandon," Uncle Leong said, his voice a mix of admiration and business-like efficiency. "It's important that your swimwear complements your form perfectly."Despite his efforts to maintain control, Brandon's cock began to stiffen, responding to the older man's gentle caresses. He tensed, not wanting his fully engorged member to inadvertently peek from out of his shorts, and subtly adjusted his stance to keep it under wraps. As Brandon stood there, feeling both vulnerable and aroused, Uncle Leong handed him the sleek swimsuit.

"This suit is designed to make you feel like a champion and will enhance your performance significantly," he explained, his eyes still laser focused on Brandon's body. As Brandon reached out to take the suit from Uncle Leong, the older man reached out with both hands and traced the veins bulging on Brandon's forearms. "You're incredibly muscular, Brandon. You should be a model. Your body is a work of art."

Uncle Leong's gaze was intense, his eyes tracing every contour of Brandon's body as if he were a masterpiece in an art gallery. Brandon felt the heat rise to his cheeks, a weak smile forming on his lips. Just yesterday, he had been the subject of admiration in Mr. Jenkins' class, posing nude and feeling every bit the work of art. Uncle Leong's words resonated with that memory, thrilling him yet stirring a sense of unease.

"Let's see how it fits."

Brandon took the tiny trunks from Uncle Leong, feeling a mix of curiosity and apprehension. The fabric was sleek and seemed design to expose rather than cover. Brandon couldn't help but feel naked, yet there was an undeniable allure to the idea of wearing something so specialized, so elite. He also wondered if they would provide enough support during his swimming practice.

Uncle Leong noticed Brandon's hesitation and reassured him, "These trunks are made from a special material that will enhance your performance in the water. They're designed to reduce drag and increase your speed. Trust me, Brandon, you'll love them."

Brandon accepted the sleek trunks from Uncle Leong, his fingers brushing against the cool fabric. He glanced towards the changing rooms, only to find all the doors securely locked. Turning back, he met Uncle Leong's gaze, which was fixed intently on him, a subtle gleam of anticipation in his eyes.

Uncertain and feeling exposed in his revealing attire, Brandon hesitated, clutching the new swimwear. His body, already tense under the scrutiny, betrayed a slight arousal, visible through the thin material of his shorts. The air in the shop seemed to thicken with each passing second, as Brandon stood there, caught between the desire to retreat and the need to comply with the expectations placed upon him. His confusion is made worse with Coach Thompson's voice repeating in his head. "You want the old men to desire you. To desire your body."

Uncle Leong noticed Brandon's confusion and smiled warmly. "Is anything the matter?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

Brandon pointed towards the changing rooms, his voice hesitant. "err...All the doors seem to be locked"

Uncle Leong slapped his forehead with the palm of his hand, feigning embarrassment. "Oh, silly me!" he exclaimed. "I accidentally locked the rooms, and I left the key at home. What a forgetful old man I am!" He chuckled, but Brandon could sense a hint of mischief in the old man's eyes.

Uncle Leong motioned towards a small, cramped area with a full length mirror tucked away in the back corner of the store. "Why don't you change here? I promise not to peek." Brandon hesitated, unsure if he should trust the old man. However, he was desperate to try on the swimsuits and see if they lived up to Uncle Leong's claims. With a deep breath, he began to undress and even though Uncle Leong asserted that he won't peek, Brandon could easily catch Uncle Leong staring at Brandon's every move from the reflection in the mirror.

Brandon felt more vulnerable than ever. He tried on one trunk after another, each one barely covering his privates and leaving little to the imagination. Uncle Leong stood nearby, offering "assistance" with the fitting of each trunk.

"Let me adjust that for you," Uncle Leong said, his voice barely a whisper as he reached out to adjust the waistband of one of the trunks. His fingers brushed against Brandon's skin, sending shivers down the young man's spine.

Brandon couldn't help but feel uneasy about the situation, but he reminded himself that Uncle Leong was just trying to help. After all, the old man had been in the swimwear business for years and knew what he was doing. Still, Brandon couldn't shake the feeling that something wasn't quite right.

"These all look great on you, Brandon," Uncle Leong said, admiring the way the trunks hugged the young man's muscular frame. "But let's try this pair." He handed Brandon another set of trunks, this time even smaller and more revealing than the last. As Brandon started to slip into the new trunks, Uncle Leong edged closer, his gaze unwavering from Brandon's form. With a calculated move, Uncle Leong wedged his chubby body into the cramped space behind Brandon, intentionally creating an intimate enclosure that he had seemingly set up beforehand. His proximity was overwhelming; as he fussed over the skimpiest trunk, his body pressed against Brandon's back, nearly pushing him into the mirror. The confined space amplified every touch and breath, making Brandon acutely aware of Uncle Leong's presence and intentions.

Uncle Leong maneuvered himself behind Brandon, effectively blocking any exit as he closed the distance between them. The confined space became even tighter, pressing Brandon against the mirror as Uncle Leong adjusted the skimpiest trunk. This new garment clung tightly to Brandon, revealing areas usually concealed—the underside of his firm, round buttocks and the sensitive skin of his inner thighs. Uncle Leong's eyes gleamed with desire, his tongue darting out in a lascivious display at the sight before him.

Uncle Leong's movements were deliberate as he positioned himself directly behind Brandon, his presence both comforting and imposing. With a sly grin, he extended his arms around Brandon, his hands gently cupping the young man's chest. His fingers lightly traced the contours of Brandon's nipples, causing them to stiffen under his touch. Uncle Leong's breath was warm against Brandon's neck as he leaned in closer, his voice a sultry whisper. "Look at how these trunks accentuate your natural color," he murmured, his eyes fixed on their reflection in the mirror. "They make you look even more irresistible than ever."

As Uncle Leong stood there, holding Brandon from behind in an intimate embrace, it became abundantly clear that the old man had no intention of letting go. Brandon could feel Uncle Leong's hands caressing his nipples, sending shivers down his spine as his body betrayed him. His mind screamed at him to break free from the old man's grasp, but his body remained frozen in place, unsure of what to do.

Brandon's heart raced, and his breath came in short gasps as he struggled to process the situation. He felt both helpless and aroused, trapped in Uncle Leong's grasp and unsure of how to react. On one hand, he was repulsed by the old man's advances, but on the other, he couldn't deny the strange thrill that coursed through his veins as Uncle Leong touched him.

The silence that filled the cramped changing area was deafening, adding to Brandon's discomfort. He could feel Uncle Leong's breath on his neck, and every fibre of his being ached to break free from the old man's holds, but he couldn't bring himself to move. Instead, he stood there, frozen in place, as Uncle Leong continued to caress his nipples, seemingly content to keep Brandon trapped in his embrace.

Uncle Leong remained silent and continued tweaking Brandon's nipples, gazing at the mirror staring at Brandon's aroused flushed face. Uncle Leong started kissing Brandon's back, leaving saliva trails on Brandon's tanned golden smooth skin. Brandon's cock was rock hard, straining against the thin material of the new trunks. The tip peeked out, visible to Uncle Leong's lustful gaze. His precum leaked, creating a damp spot on the front of the trunks. Uncle Leong couldn't resist any longer; he reached out with two fingers and scooped up Brandon's pearls of precum, lifting them to his lips. He closed his eyes and licked the fluid off his fingers deliciously, savouring the taste of Brandon's desire.

With a wicked smile, Uncle Leong brought his wet fingers back to Brandon's nipples, tracing circles around the sensitive buds. Brandon gasped as the cool liquid mixed with the heat of his arousal, sending shockwaves of pleasure through his body. He tried to fight back the moans that threatened to escape his lips, but he was powerless against the old man's ministrations.

Uncle Leong continued to tease Brandon's nipples, using his precum-soaked fingers to drive the young swimmer wild with desire. Brandon's mind was clouded with conflicting emotions – shame, fear, and an undeniable hunger for more. He knew he should resist, but his body betrayed him, reacting eagerly to Uncle Leong's touch.

As Uncle Leong continued to play with Brandon's nipples, he started to speak, "You're so beautiful, Brandon. So responsive. I knew you'd enjoy this." "Look at yourself in the mirror," Uncle Leong continued. Brandon hesitated, unsure if he wanted to confront the image of himself being intimately touched by an older man. Brandon opened his eyes from the pleasure and what he saw took his breath away. There he was, a young, fit swimmer with stylish hair and a body sculpted by hours of training. But it wasn't just his physical appearance that captivated him – it was the way Uncle Leong's chubby fingers caressed his skin, teasing and pleasuring him in ways he had never experienced before. The sight was erotic and taboo, yet Brandon couldn't tear his eyes away.

"See how much you enjoy this?" Uncle Leong continued, his fingers working their magic on Brandon's cock. "Letting an older man pleasure you?" His words sent a shiver down Brandon's spine, but he couldn't deny the truth in them. He was enjoying it – the attention, the desire, the illicit thrill of being caressed by an older man.

Uncle Leong's fingers traveled lower, tracing the outline of Brandon's bulge through the thin fabric of the trunks. Brandon's cock twitched in response, aching for more contact. Uncle Leong chuckled, knowing he had Brandon right where he wanted him. "Let's see how badly you want it," he whispered, taking hold of the waistband of the trunks and pulling them down just enough to expose Brandon's throbbing cock.

Brandon's breath caught in his throat as he felt the cool air brush against his exposed skin. Uncle Leong wrapped one hand around Brandon's shaft, pumping it slowly and deliberately. His other hand continued to play with Brandon's nipples while his tongue slither all over Brandon's back. Brandon's body tensed as the pleasure surged through him, his head involuntarily craning back to rest against the shorter Uncle Leong's head. Despite his efforts to stifle a moan, the intensity of the sensation was overwhelming, and he couldn't hold back any longer.

"Ahhhhhh," Brandon gasped, as he looked at the debauchery in the reflection of the mirror. Encouraged by Brandon's response, Uncle Leong picked up the pace, stroking Brandon's cock harder and faster. Brandon's hands braced against the mirror, supporting his weight as his hips rocked in sync with Uncle Leong's movements. He was lost in the sensation, completely consumed by the pleasure coursing through his body.

In that moment, Brandon didn't care about the consequences or the taboo nature of their actions. All he cared about was the touch of Uncle Leong's hand on his cock, driving him closer and closer to the edge. With a final, desperate thrust, Brandon came hard, spurting his seed onto the mirror in front of them, covering the mirror with thick viscous teen nectar. His entire body shook with the force of his orgasm, and he leaned against the mirror, panting heavily.

Uncle Leong slowly pulled his hand away from Brandon's spent cock, leaving behind a trail of thick, sticky semen on Brandon's abdomen. He lifted his hand to his lips and licked the remaining sperm with a grin, savoring the taste of the young swimmer's essence. Uncle Leong scooped up another trail of the teen jock's cum and placed it by Brandon's lip. "Have a taste of your own nectar, my boy," Uncle Leong said, teasingly pushing a finger coated with Brandon's semen against the teen's lips. "Taste the warmth and vitality within you." Brandon hesitated at first, but then slowly parted his lips and allowed Uncle Leong to feed him his own cum. The taste was salty and musky, but not entirely unpleasant. It reminded Brandon of his own potency, of the raw desire that seemed to course through his veins whenever he was around older men.

As they stood there, frozen in their embrace, Brandon began to wonder if this was what he had truly wanted all along – the attention and desire of older men. His mind flashed back to the art session with Mr Jenkins and his students, and he couldn't help but feel a twinge of excitement at the memory. He had enjoyed the attention then, and he was enjoying it now, despite his better judgment.

I love all comments, feedback and conversations!
Kindly check out my
Patreon (jockcummings)
Cheap plug but Chapter 11 is released this Friday , July 24th