Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I saw a video about getting a huge load, and he mentioned Brazil nuts with Selenium helps!
I bought these from amazon because my local walmart was out of stock and still is.

I've been trying it and I have noticed semen production did increase.
Here's the video where the guy mentioned it.

Has anyone else tried brazil nuts? If so, what were your results?
I ate 2 a day for 2 weeks

Last edited:

DSF140

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I saw a video about getting a huge load, and he mentioned Brazil nuts with Selenium helps!
I bought these from amazon because my local walmart was out of stock and still is.
Are you saying that the nuts on Brazilian guys always produce better, more voluminous cum?

I've been trying it and I have noticed semen production did increase.
Here's the video where the guy mentioned it.

Has anyone else tried brazil nuts? If so, what were your results?
I ate 2 a day for 2 weeks

Reactions: WilliamG

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I took selenium specifically to increase my cum load and it actually DECREASED it a lot. It was kind of scary to be orgasming so hard and like a couple drops came out of me. Normally its an awful lot of jizz. I read a scientific publication on the efficacy of selenium on sperm health and semen output and it does actually decrease semen production even though the element is a necessity for sperm and semen. So weird, but the study clearly stated that selenium decreases semen and I found out it does after taking it for two days. Two days later I was back to firing like normal. Weird shit.

bob_hammer

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I took selenium specifically to increase my cum load and it actually DECREASED it a lot. It was kind of scary to be orgasming so hard and like a couple drops came out of me. Normally its an awful lot of jizz. I read a scientific publication on the efficacy of selenium on sperm health and semen output and it does actually decrease semen production even though the element is a necessity for sperm and semen. So weird, but the study clearly stated that selenium decreases semen and I found out it does after taking it for two days. Two days later I was back to firing like normal. Weird shit.
Use ZMA