Brett Kavanaugh

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Regardless, it’s amazing the left is so obsessed still with Kavanaugh, and silent about NY Gov Andrew Cuomo. It’s hard to keep track, but believe by last count it’s now eleven women accusing him of sexual harassment, with many of the allegations occurring since he became Governor, a clear and blatant abuse of his power. Sadly, it’s not even being reported by the media (even more rarely by CNN. I wonder why?). Kinda makes #metoo irrelevant, doesn’t it?

Love the hypocrisy from the left. But no surprise.

If you want to fire both Cuomo and Kavanaugh, sign me up!

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sheldon Whitehouse seems to have some problems of his own these days, with BLM demanding he cut ties with a Newport Beach club. Makes one wonder about the timing of this all. Lol.

Regardless, it’s amazing the left is so obsessed still with Kavanaugh, and silent about NY Gov Andrew Cuomo. It’s hard to keep track, but believe by last count it’s now eleven women accusing him of sexual harassment, with many of the allegations occurring since he became Governor, a clear and blatant abuse of his power. Sadly, it’s not even being reported by the media (even more rarely by CNN. I wonder why?). Kinda makes #metoo irrelevant, doesn’t it?

Love the hypocrisy from the left. But no surprise.
Its not a question of chasing Kavanaugh but more one of exposing the interference from the then president and his GOP staff in stopping a full and open investigation - in other words its about exposing the corruption that was the key to to the Trump Presidency where he and they were determined to bend, subvert any rules in order to get their own way.

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Its not a question of chasing Kavanaugh but more one of exposing the interference from the then president and his GOP staff in stopping a full and open investigation - in other words its about exposing the corruption that was the key to to the Trump Presidency where he and they were determined to bend, subvert any rules in order to get their own way.

So this isn’t about Kavanuagh, or Cuomo, or allegations of rape, or sexual harassment, or the alleged victims, or the like? Kavanaugh just happens to be part of the dirt, part of the left’s obsession with trump. Cuomo has no links to trump, was just a good old boy, so he gets a pass. No daily updates coming from the media (certainly not CNN), no recent calls for his resignation, virtually nothing from the left.

As I said, #metoo is hereby irrelevant. Another example of the left eating it’s own.

phonehome

Superior Member
Media
So this isn’t about Kavanuagh, or Cuomo, or allegations of rape, or sexual harassment, or the alleged victims, or the like? Kavanaugh just happens to be part of the dirt, part of the left’s obsession with trump. Cuomo has no links to trump, was just a good old boy, so he gets a pass. No daily updates coming from the media (certainly not CNN), no recent calls for his resignation, virtually nothing from the left.

As I said, #metoo is hereby irrelevant. Another example of the left eating it’s own.

No Bud that is N OT it

You are the one that compared the two of them as if it were and "apples to apples" comparison and it is NOT it is AT BEST an "apples" (a fruit) to a carrot or potato (a vegetable) comparison

Kavanagh was accused ACCUSED UNDER OATH by a woman of raping her

To the best of my knowledge No woman has accused , much less made that accusation UNDER OATH that Cuomo ever raped her

Cuomo is NOT "applying for a new job"

Kavanaugh WAS

Cuomo is NOT applying for a new job that was a PROMOTION

Kavanaugh WAS

Cuomo who was not applying for a new job anyway but had he been it would not have been one came with aa LIFETIME CONTRACT

Kavanaugh WAS

Andew Cuomo is not having the results of any investigation, sham or otherwise forward to his office where his "Governors office counsel " can shit can them

The NY State Senate is not filled with a bunch of people whose attitude is "we do not want to know" and/or"we don't give a shit" and/or "come hell or high water we are going to fix ti so that Andrew Cuomo can get re=elected to another term, and if he wants them 3 or 4 more after that.

The US Senate WAS

Maybe it is an "apples to pork chops" comparison

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

When it comes to sexual predators you only have to look at some of the GOP and anyone suspected would get the seal of approval from Trump - he's go out of his way to endorse any deviant.
Like the Donny with the mental problems you see witch hunts everywhere, believe no doubt the election was stolen and have conspiracy theories coming out of your ears.
Under Donny the law, the workings of the White House and Congress were bent to the will of a corrupt (no tax returns as only idiots pay taxes) president and his team in the White House and on The Hill.
This investigation should throw light on any short cuts, with holding of information and forcing the pace for the election but could also inform the world that there was nothing amiss - you already seem think that Kavanaugh was elected by fraudulent means which is why the cry from you against the investigation.
So please, when the facts do come out don't cry in to your MAGA hat as the dye will come out cos its a cheap Chinese import!

Andyb2

Cherished Member
Media
Looks like those on the Left have completely overlooked and made excuses for Cuomo whilst unjustly and without any actual corroborated evidence still try and blame Kavanaugh for an extremely serious allegation that is supported in essence by only one person who can’t remember that much about it.

There’s obviously many more problems with CBF’s version already covered, which no one has raised anything of actual substance to support her version.

I don’t think any of you would like to be smeared by such poor evidence.

The alleged act is atrocious, but just because the allegation is serious doesn’t mean that Kavanaugh should be sacrificed on the altars of the Left of ‘Hate anything Trump has been involved in’.

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The alleged act is atrocious, but just because the allegation is serious doesn’t mean that Kavanaugh should be sacrificed on the altars of the Left of ‘Hate anything Trump has been involved in’.

So if someone isn't granted a lifetime appointment to one of the most powerful positions in the country, they've been "sacrificed"?

I guess we're *all* victims, then.

Andyb2

Cherished Member
Media
So if someone isn't granted a lifetime appointment to one of the most powerful positions in the country, they've been "sacrificed"?

I guess we're *all* victims, then.

No, if the rule of law is not applied to the most serious of allegations against someone being appointed to one of the most powerful positions in the country then common sense and reasonableness has been sacrificed to mass hysteria and *then* we’re *all* victims.

Seems like Trump was right when he said they’re not after him, they’re after us and he’s just in the way.

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
No, if the rule of law is not applied to the most serious of allegations against someone being appointed to one of the most powerful positions in the country then common sense and reasonableness has been sacrificed to mass hysteria and *then* we’re *all* victims.

Seems like Trump was right when he said they’re not after him, they’re after us and he’s just in the way.

As recent reports on the FBI's investigation have indicated, the rule of law indeed may not have been applied in response to the Kavanaugh allegations. All to his favor.

Reactions: jozv

phonehome

Superior Member
Media

When has "the rule of law" EVER been applied to a JOB INTERVIEW ??

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Truly, somewhat disappointed in such an answer from yourself there.
So if I read you properly Trump has done nothing, nothing at all wrong. All his actions were and are lawful?
Can you tell me then if its right and proper for a loser to claim victory, to spend weeks whipping up support from militant group and deluded followers (all scared of HIS wrath) to hold a meeting a stones throw away from the right of the ratification of the next president and inflame their mis placed passions to becoming a mob.
Does America really deserve to remember a president as a Pussy Grabber,m paying of call girls and being surrounded by mobsters and crooks - even Bill didn't go that far!
Methinks you'd enjoy seeing Trump run and win, methinks you'd enjoy the prophesy of him being installed again later this month but believe me the damage that man did to the world, to the standing of the USA in the past would be nothing compared the the hatred and bile he would spew out should he ever get appointed again.
Still, you as a right winger would love that living in your insular world of insecurities.

Last edited by a moderator:

Andyb2

Cherished Member
Media
As recent reports on the FBI's investigation have indicated, the rule of law indeed may not have been applied in response to the Kavanaugh allegations. All to his favor.

Biased left wing media reports or something with actual substance. Hard to imagine the FBI covered up for Kavanaugh!

Maybe it was more that they were thorough and didn’t find supporting evidence as there doesn’t seem to be.

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Biased left wing media reports or something with actual substance. Hard to imagine the FBI covered up for Kavanaugh!

Maybe it was more that they were thorough and didn’t find supporting evidence as there doesn’t seem to be.

We may never know, since any supporting evidence appears to have been entrusted to Trump's lawyers.

"In a letter dated June 30 to two Democratic senators, Sheldon Whitehouse of Rhode Island and Chris Coons of Delaware, an F.B.I. assistant director, Jill C. Tyson, said that the most 'relevant' of the 4,500 tips the agency received during an investigation into Mr. Kavanaugh’s past were referred to White House lawyers in the Trump administration, whose handling of them remains unclear."

Details on F.B.I. Inquiry Into Kavanaugh Draw Fire From Democrats

Reactions: jozv

Andyb2

Cherished Member
Media
So if I read you properly Trump has done nothing, nothing at all wrong. All his actions were and are lawful?
Can you tell me then if its right and proper for a loser to claim victory, to spend weeks whipping up support from militant group and deluded followers (all scared of HIS wrath) to hold a meeting a stones throw away from the right of the ratification of the next president and inflame their mis placed passions to becoming a mob.
Does America really deserve to remember a president as a Pussy Grabber,m paying of call girls and being surrounded by mobsters and crooks - even Bill didn't go that far!
Methinks you'd enjoy seeing Trump run and win, methinks you'd enjoy the prophesy of him being installed again later this month but believe me the damage that man did to the world, to the standing of the USA in the past would be nothing compared the the hatred and bile he would spew out should he ever get appointed again.
Still, you as a right winger would love that living in your insular world of inbred insecurities.

No, you don’t read me properly. You’re completely inaccurate as usual.

Reactions: Jjz1109

Andyb2

Cherished Member
Media
We may never know, since any supporting evidence appears to have been entrusted to Trump's lawyers.

"In a letter dated June 30 to two Democratic senators, Sheldon Whitehouse of Rhode Island and Chris Coons of Delaware, an F.B.I. assistant director, Jill C. Tyson, said that the most 'relevant' of the 4,500 tips the agency received during an investigation into Mr. Kavanaugh’s past were referred to White House lawyers in the Trump administration, whose handling of them remains unclear."

Details on F.B.I. Inquiry Into Kavanaugh Draw Fire From Democrats

So SOME of the 4,500 were supposedly given to the White House. I can’t read the full article as I’m not going to subscribe to a now very Left organisation. Even if they passed ‘SOME’ on to the White House, did they not keep a copy of what they passed on and investigated those? Seems like out of the 4,500 or so tips that the FBI investigated there obviously wasn’t anything of substance. So Kavanaugh was well appointed then.

Reactions: Jjz1109

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So SOME of the 4,500 were supposedly given to the White House. I can’t read the full article as I’m not going to subscribe to a now very Left organisation. Even if they passed ‘SOME’ on to the White House, did they not keep a copy of what they passed on and investigated those? Seems like out of the 4,500 or so tips that the FBI investigated there obviously wasn’t anything of substance. So Kavanaugh was well appointed then.

It's hard to know what they did or did not investigate; at the very least, there were some surprising omissions. Like their not interviewing Christine Blasey Ford. Or Kavanaugh himself.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dear Trump lover, you forget one thing. Of the 4,500 tips passed on to the FBI they were given a very short span of time to investigate and come up with evidence as your leader was i tent on pushing through regardless his choice for the supreme court.
While in most case its not unusual for a president to nominate those with his views (though I cant answer for Kavanaugh being a pussy grabber) most presidents let the process take the time it takes and not expedite it through against the clock.
But then again Trump[ want a normal president.