Briefsbull

MrUKBum

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So I'm not sure about this guy lol so he's married or engaged with a girl which could mean he's Bi but I remember he made a homophobic Instagram story a while back saying something like "when I pose in my pics/vids do I come off as 'gay/homosexual" as if it was a bad thing to be perceived as gay, when he does talk about liking it up the Bum. Have a look at his most recent tweet.

Andresweona

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I'm not sure about this guy lol so he's married or engaged with a girl which could mean he's Bi but I remember he made a homophobic Instagram story a while back saying something like "when I pose in my pics/vids do I come off as 'gay/homosexual" as if it was a bad thing to be perceived as gay, when he does talk about liking it up the Bum. Have a look at his most recent tweet.
Not sure what he'd be talking about since i'm watching a video of him getting dicked rn

MrUKBum

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not sure what he'd be talking about since i'm watching a video of him getting dicked rn
I know, that's what I'm getting at. He'll make videos like the one you just talked about and then he will make comments, that contradict his actions. I don't get it lol

Reactions: Osoul82 and Sertor

Astrathewolf

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I um.. have his Content I subbed recently and I’m all for sharing all his content but would y’all willing to tip me for all of the content? ;; it’s not necessary but greatly appreciated.. I’ll set up a google drive some time this week with all the content