Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay so I am a very open person. Though I love my boyfriend he is a very non sexual person. He would rather jerk off then have sex. While I am a very sexual person who loves having a dick in me. Now I know he is a little open cause we have come to discuss it is okay for him to have Grindr cause he likes the nudes. Now though I am in need of pleasure of dick that I am not getting. I was wondering if any one knows how to ask their partner this and the best way to bring it up?

Reactions: P.J.9

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Talk to him about how you need more intimate sexual contact besides just jacking off. Mention that you sometimes like to swap oral or get fucked (or whatever you are hoping for). Let him know that you find those to be very intimate things that you would like to share as his boyfriend.

In my opinion, jacking off is okay, but I know I definitely need more than just that. I can only remember a few times that I just jacked off with a guy. Sex for me (especially with a boyfriend) is always one or both sucking the other's dick. And about 80% of the time, one of us getting fucked (usually me).

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I would take sex over jerking off any day. I’m not 100% on this but I feel my partner would rather jerk off than have sex. I could be wrong just a feeling I get. But we have had our issues over the many years together in the sex arena.

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Just be open with him. You cant go without sex, I'm sure he's not a dumb guy, he knows eventually ur gonna do your own thing.

Gay male relationships are generally easier to have those convos, I'd imagine. Try and come to an agreement on an open deal.

briacon429

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Only you can know how your man will react, so you’ll need to gauge the best way to approach him. But for what it’s worth, I had a conversation like this once.

Long story short, my sex drive was a lot higher than my man’s, so I had to let him know I needed more. I didn’t bring up sex with other people, but I did make clear I wanted to be more adventurous. And he supported that! Hopefully your man does too... fingers crossed!