British Guys - Circumcised or Uncircumcised ?

Manchesternude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Glad you're happy with it, it's a cock to be proud of

I love how big and well defined your head is, I would suck it any day

Yeah I’ve had lots of compliments about my bellend. It’s big. ;)

Scott11e

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Scottish and intact. Can’t imagine losing the sensitivity that foreskin gives – that feeling when s/he licked between the foreskin and cockhead is :blush: Cocks can look good or bad either way though.

Had one girl ask me to get circumcised once. I responded by asking if she’d like a list of unnecessary cosmetic medical procedures I thought she should get done on her genitals too. That didn’t go down well :joy:

SouthHarrow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Scottish and intact. Can’t imagine losing the sensitivity that foreskin gives – that feeling when s/he licked between the foreskin and cockhead is :blush: Cocks can look good or bad either way though.

Had one girl ask me to get circumcised once. I responded by asking if she’d like a list of unnecessary cosmetic medical procedures I thought she should get done on her genitals too. That didn’t go down well :joy:
great points...thank goodness the UK doesnt have the circumcision manis...Natural is best.

Stu311

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Honestly just thought getting cut was the norm. Only as I got older I learnt about everything that comes with getting circumcised like sensitivity loss etc.
To be fair, the sensitivity loss argument proved not to hold too much water in my case, but I suppose it’s better to make the decision once you have full view of all available info and not as a consequence of what the norm is.

mike2411

Experimental Member
Media
Cut here soon after I was born in 1948 for no other reason than to be like daddy.

I sometimes think that it can be a class thing in the UK. The royals were or are done and so those parents who think they are upper class have their baby boys done. I believe that Charles was done by a mohel.

JaygoM

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
To be fair, the sensitivity loss argument proved not to hold too much water in my case, but I suppose it’s better to make the decision once you have full view of all available info and not as a consequence of what the norm is.
Same here

Scott11e

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I think people have quite a distorted idea of how many UK guys are cut – most studies show less than <10%. So it’s very unusual outside certain communities.

Though to be fair at least one girl I was with didn’t really seem to understand what the difference between cut and uncut was, which might not help things :joy:

Reactions: Atarashiya

Acratopotes

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Though to be fair at least one girl I was with didn’t really seem to understand what the difference between cut and uncut was, which might not help things :joy:

To be fair, understanding won't be high when people see almost exclusively one state or the other.

Reactions: Stu311

Stu311

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think people have quite a distorted idea of how many UK guys are cut – most studies show less than <10%. So it’s very unusual outside certain communities.

I think it’s less than 10% among new births. If you count adults, it is probably a bit higher, but almost definitely not higher than 20%. Not all circumcised guys would have been done at birth and rates are a bit higher among older folk. I do agree that many females don’t know the difference. The funniest experience I had was with one lass from Manchester who had previously managed to only date circumcised guys - either Jewish or Americans - and thought that all willies looked like that when they grow up, as the only uncut ones she’s seen were younger relatives. It came in as a bit of a shock to her to understand that the reason the heads were bare was that something had been removed, not because the skin simply stopped growing.