British Guys - Circumcised or Uncircumcised ?

Scott11e

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I never understand this hygiene argument. What the hell do circumcised men imagine uncircumcised guys do with their dicks??? :joy:

It takes all of two seconds to clean your cock in the shower, and I’ve never encountered a natural guy who wasn’t at least as clean down there as cut blokes, usually more so. I keep hearing Americans claim that a circumcised dick is almost impossible to keep clean and it’s like wtf???

St00vie

Sexy Member
Media
I think it’s less than 10% among new births. If you count adults, it is probably a bit higher, but almost definitely not higher than 20%. Not all circumcised guys would have been done at birth and rates are a bit higher among older folk. I do agree that many females don’t know the difference. The funniest experience I had was with one lass from Manchester who had previously managed to only date circumcised guys - either Jewish or Americans - and thought that all willies looked like that when they grow up, as the only uncut ones she’s seen were younger relatives. It came in as a bit of a shock to her to understand that the reason the heads were bare was that something had been removed, not because the skin simply stopped growing.

I think I’ve known more UK guys who’ve been uncovered because they outgrew the skin than those who have been cut.

Reactions: glansout

glansout

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think I’ve known more UK guys who’ve been uncovered because they outgrew the skin than those who have been cut.
I have to say my experience is the other way about! I have known lots of circumcised guys but only two who had outgrown their foreskins. (And a few who kept it pulled back all the time.)

D

deleted7862121

I never understand this hygiene argument. What the hell do circumcised men imagine uncircumcised guys do with their dicks??? :joy:

It takes all of two seconds to clean your cock in the shower, and I’ve never encountered a natural guy who wasn’t at least as clean down there as cut blokes, usually more so. I keep hearing Americans claim that a circumcised dick is almost impossible to keep clean and it’s like wtf???

@Scott11e I SO agree with you!!

uncuttexasdad

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

A boy will wash his cock til the hot water runs out, we all do. Sure if you don’t wash for a week might be an issue but who does that????

Reactions: twguy01

Guysandmaybebirds

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A boy will wash his cock til the hot water runs out, we all do. Sure if you don’t wash for a week might be an issue but who does that????

Do you pull back the foreskin and dry it after tho

Reactions: 763790

John1812

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think it depends on the shape of your deck and how much foreskin you have. I have a lot of skin, it keeps head covered even when hard. But if I roll it back it will stay behind the head for as long as I want it to. I do have a flared ridge, I guess thus is what holds it back.

cityjock89

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think it depends on the shape of your deck and how much foreskin you have. I have a lot of skin, it keeps head covered even when hard. But if I roll it back it will stay behind the head for as long as I want it to. I do have a flared ridge, I guess thus is what holds it back.
Sounds a damn fine cock!