Sqcsibih

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The latest Broadway Bares fundraiser was June 18, 2023. Broadway dancers strip to g-strings to raise money for Broadway Cares, Equity Fights AIDS. Past threads have been deleted, presumably for posting copyrighted material. So here are some links to official images.

The Broadway Cares photo archive: Broadway Bares | Broadway Cares

The Bardo Arts store where you can purchase official DVDs of past shows: Broadway Bares — Store 1 — Bardo Arts

The Broadway Cares Vimeo channel with videos of old performances. They post on YouTube as well but they've been deleting old videos there: Broadway Cares

Reactions: 6798491
The show has performed each summer since 1991. Favorite performances include:

Andy Mills getting stripped by a frog in 2011. And by Goldilocks' three "bears" in 2012.

Spencer Clark being stripped by a ghost after using a Ouija board in 2018.

Christopher Sieber and his husband playing a kinky Batman and Robin in 2002.

A hunky milkman being drenched in milk and stripped by farmers in two separate years.

There are spin off shows in London (West End Bares) and San Francisco (San Fran Bares). Singer/Model Steve Grand performed in San Fran in 2017 when he was in his prime. The video is easy to find but I won't post here in case it's copywritten.

Reactions: Zi19 and 6798491
The New York 2023 DVD just went on pre-sale, with fulfillment expected for July or August.

Broadway Bares XXXI: Pleasure Park — Bardo Arts

The San Francisco show, which goes by "Broadway Bares SF," has never sold DVDs, unfortunately. They occasionally post clips from it, though, so I imagine they have the footage. Not sure if they would need to work out music rights or anything, though.

Reactions: Rianbowszz
The New York 2023 DVD just went on pre-sale, with fulfillment expected for July or August.

Broadway Bares XXXI: Pleasure Park — Bardo Arts

The San Francisco show, which goes by "Broadway Bares SF," has never sold DVDs, unfortunately. They occasionally post clips from it, though, so I imagine they have the footage. Not sure if they would need to work out music rights or anything, though.
Thank you so much! It's always a bummer I can never go in person.

Thank you so much! It's always a bummer I can never go in person.

Ive only gone to the NYC one once — for the 15th, which was in 2005. I happened to be there in a rare business trip. But I‘ve gone to every one in San Francisco. This year was the first time they did two shows. I went to both.

Always wished they would make this available for streaming online. Kinda hilariously archaic the only way you can see the show if you can't attend live is ordering a physical DVD in the mail.

I purchased the collection of all the shows up to 2021, and bought the 2022 show separately. The past few years they've gotten more boring IMO. Around 2012-2019 was a sweet spot where the shows were raunchy, high-production, exciting strip scenes. The past few years they've been more sanitized and less racy, so I probably won't buy a show again.

Wish there were a way to easily watch the SF and London shows as well.

Always wished they would make this available for streaming online. Kinda hilariously archaic the only way you can see the show if you can't attend live is ordering a physical DVD in the mail.

I purchased the collection of all the shows up to 2021, and bought the 2022 show separately. The past few years they've gotten more boring IMO. Around 2012-2019 was a sweet spot where the shows were raunchy, high-production, exciting strip scenes. The past few years they've been more sanitized and less racy, so I probably won't buy a show again.

Wish there were a way to easily watch the SF and London shows as well.
you can always rip and put them online

Andy Mills getting stripped by a frog in 2011. And by Goldilocks' three "bears" in 2012.

A hunky milkman being drenched in milk and stripped by farmers in two separate years.
what happened to Andy??

Reactions: jcmnomail

Those first three are among my favorite performances (to which I would also add Andy Mills again in the Three Bears vignette).

These are some of my favs two. I also enjoyed naked Joshua Butcher West in the Banker strip from 2010.

Attachments