Photos & Videos Brock Reynolds (BrokeStraightBoys)

Piejukebox

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Performer Name: brock reynolds
OnlyFans Account:
@brockleereynolds
Twitter Handle: @BrockLeeReynold

discovered this model from broke straight boys fairly recently he's mainly a studio performer i'm kind've obsessed with him seems very playful and flirty during his scenes gives me cool nerdy bi guy vibes lol so decided to make a thread for other possible enjoyers

Attachments

He's on Chaturbate (@blakemiles2) with another guy (maybe a boyfriend? they're vague about it). Never seen him before. Super hot and seems like a great personality.

So I just got off his livestream ticket show on CB and as hot as they both are it was a dumpster fire sadly. He couldn’t get or stay hard, he kept not listening and talking over Blake which annoyed the poor guy. Hopefully next time it will be better.

So I just got off his livestream ticket show on CB and as hot as they both are it was a dumpster fire sadly. He couldn’t get or stay hard, he kept not listening and talking over Blake which annoyed the poor guy. Hopefully next time it will be better.
Any recordings of their shows? I’m never on when they stream.

They haven't streamed in a while. I think they probably got frustrated and gave up because they set their tip goals really high and no one was tipping.
Damn. Yeah I caught them a few times but usually seemed to be going to private or calling it because goal wasn’t met. Have any caps of them?

Damn. Yeah I caught them a few times but usually seemed to be going to private or calling it because goal wasn’t met. Have any caps of them?
Yeah, there was one guy that would always want to take them private and they would lower the private price super low for him because no one else was tipping for their overpriced goals. I suspect he was giving them bad advice about where they should set their goals so he could steal them away from public chat. It was weird.