Brody Grant (Actor/Singer)

pghfan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Anyone knows anything abt the SA allegations?
I saw a lot of second-hand allegations, everything seems to be "a friend said", or "someone posted", I've yet to see "he did XXX to me" type allegations. They might be out there, but I haven't seen any. Given how long the rumors have been going around, I'm pretty much just assuming that it's only rumors at this point.

Strand44Jake

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I saw a lot of second-hand allegations, everything seems to be "a friend said", or "someone posted", I've yet to see "he did XXX to me" type allegations. They might be out there, but I haven't seen any. Given how long the rumors have been going around, I'm pretty much just assuming that it's only rumors at this point.
I’ve know Brody for a while and I really highly doubt anything said against him. He is one of the sweetest guys I’ve ever met in the theatre community. He’s a soft spoken shy little Christian kid with the voice of any angel. I would be absolutely SHOCKED if he really did anything that is being said against him.

• Love
Reactions: jcmnomail

Fackityfack

Legendary Member
Media
Buenos Aires (Buenos Aires F.D., Argentina)
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I’ve know Brody for a while and I really highly doubt anything said against him. He is one of the sweetest guys I’ve ever met in the theatre community. He’s a soft spoken shy little Christian kid with the voice of any angel. I would be absolutely SHOCKED if he really did anything that is being said against him.
Sure hope it’s nothing but rumors his voice is incredible and would love to see his career grow further

Reactions: jcmnomail